The Five Victims

Pump was told by Garcello that the five victims would like to see him in private. Silver, Discord, and Garcello excorted him to the area before letting him go on his own. Pump approached the area he was told to go as he looked around confused.

Pump: Hello?! Anyone here?! [Suddenly, a blue blur zoomed past his side] What was that?! [The blue blur zoomed past his other side] Okay!!! Show yourself!!! [The blue blur came to a halt, revealing himself to be a blue hedgehog]

Sonic: Hey there! You must be Pump! Sorry for teasing you like that! I just love to run past slow pokes! Oh what am I saying? I just love running in general!

Pump: [Rolls his eyes] Haha. Yeah. Very funny. You must be Sonic the Hedgehog, one of the victims who died?

Sonic: Bingo! I heard you were destine to save us with the power of waking!

Pump: Uh, yeah, pretty much. I just need to get the power of waking, which is, uh...

????: To expose the ones who killed us. That's how you'll save us, Pump. 

Pump: [He turned to the voice to see it was Skid who was talking] Skid?!

Skid: [Happily] PUMP!!!!!! [The spooky boys tried to hug each other, but they weren't able to] I don't think that we can hug each other.

Pump: No, but we can still do the Spooky Dance!

Skid: [Happily] Yeah! [They both do the Spooky Dance before Pump stops a few minutes later] Anyway, I was framed as a kidnapper because my bully told my mom that was who I was, and my mom believed him, and then I was killed to cover up his lies.

Sonic: [Clears his throat to get Skid and Pump's attention] Well, as for me, my ex girlfriend, Rainbow Dash dumped me out of the blue! [Both of the spooky boys were shocked by this, but before they could speak, three other people arrived] Starlight, Rainbow, Girlfriend! It's Pump! He's here!

Starlight Glimmer: Hi there, Pump. I'm Starlight Glimmer. I was an ex member of the Rainbooms.

Rainbow: And I'm Rainbow. I was part of the Krew with my best friends and sibilings, Funneh, Gold, Draco, and Lunar. Well, that is until I was framed for messing up our house and I was kicked out of the Krew and then killed by the true culprit.

Pump:  And I heard that Starlight was killed and framed for being See Cre Tum.

Starlight Glimmer: [Tearing up a bit] Yeah. I thought I had it all, but its turns out that it wasn't the case. Secrets were exposed and I was the suspect, so I got expelled and then killed. [Starlight began crying as Pump comforted her]

Pump: Hey, it's okay. We are actually not so different. I was the suspect for something I didn't do. I lost everyone I loved to that crime.

Starlight Glimmer: [Smiles with tears still in her eyes and hugs Pump] I guess we aren't so different after all.

Girlfriend: I was killed in a car accident while I was going on a date with Boyfriend. I don't think it was an accident, but everyone is blaming Boyfriend for what happened to me.

Pump: Oh my god! [He covered his mouth in shock as Starlight, Rainbow, and Girlfriend began to cry over their ruined lives as Sonic came over, tearing up himself]

Sonic: Me and Girlfriend are the only ones who's deaths are different. I don't have a bully, just a crazy stalker, and I wasn't framed or accused for arson, being a secret spiller, being a house destroyer, or a kidnapper. I was just killed by my ex girlfriend. [Pump hugged him and brought the other four to join in. About five minutes later, they stopped hugging]

Pump: So do you think you guys can tell me how you all died? [All five of the victims got nervous and scared]

Starlight Glimmer: I'm sorry, Pump, but it's too painful for us to talk about. Even though telling you will help you more, we're just not ready to tell you yet. [The other victims nodded as Pump sighed, understanding their hesitation]

Rainbow: But we decided once we're ready, we'll take turns telling you what happened to us, okay?

Pump: Okay. I can wait for that. Can you guys tell me the ones who caused your suffering? [Luckly, they agreed to tell him so he would know who they were]

Sonic: While it was my ex girlfriend who ended my life, it's that no good creepy stalker, Fiona Fox who I know caused my suffering, and she was cheering her on along with her boyfriend [Gulps] Scourge the Hedgehog. [Sonic's tone got bitter mentioning Scourge's name]

Starlight Glimmer: I don't know who was See Cre Tum, but I saw a yellow-haired girl outside the shed where I died.

Skid: The ones who caused my pain and suffering were Roy and the Hatzgang, who lied and said that I kidnapped them.

Girlfriend: I was killed by Boyfriend's ex girlfriend, Anaya, the one who I know set up the car accident.

Rainbow: And the ones who pushed me off the mountain and had me fall to my death were Felicia and Brittney, the ones who trashed the house in the first place.

Pump was shocked by what he just heard. He remembered seeing Fiona, Lightning Dust, Roy, Anaya, and Felicia bullying that nerd at his school, but Scourge, Ross, Robert, and Brittney weren't there with them, but those guys were secretly murderers.

Pump: So how did you guys get used to being with each other? How was it coming here? [The five victims sighed]

Starlight Glimmer: Well, it all started the same day we died.....

Sonic belongs to SEGA

My Little Pony belong to Hasbro

Spooky Month belongs to Sr Pelo

The Krew belongs to ItsFunneh

FNF belongs to NinjaMuffin and Newgrounds