Meeting The Bullies and Getting Advice

Classes had just ended and Pump was exiting the school so he could go home. There at the front door, he saw five students. One from Canterlot High and four that go to his school. They were all bullying a random nerd.

The one from Canterlot High was Lightning Dust. She was the leader of the Washouts, with Starlight Glimmer being a former Washout herself.

Another was a red fox named Fiona Fox. She was holding a long whip, which caused Pump to shudder a bit, still traumatized about the whippings he got from his mom.

Another one of the bullies was a tannish girl named Anaya. She looked like she was one of the "Queen Bees" people would see in a movie. There were rumors about her being Boyfriend's ex girlfriend, and even tried to get back with him after Girlfriend died. She was also good friends with Daddy Dearest, Whitty, and Ruv for some reason.

Another one of the bullies was one of Pump and Skid's bullies, Roy, who was the leader of the Hatzgang. He was said to have been kidnapped by Skid, which Pump didn't believe whatsoever.

And finally, the last one of the bullies was a girl named Felicia. From the looks of her, she already looked like a bully to Pump, and just like Anaya, another "Queen Bee". 

The poor nerd was crying like there was no tomorrow as the bullies surrounded him with intention of beating him up.

Nerd: [Crying] Please, you guys! I gave you all of my money, so please just let me go!!!

Lightning Dust: [Evilly] Well we aren't satisfied enough, loser!

Fiona: [Evilly] We've realized that beating you up is way more fun than stealing your money!

Anaya: [Evilly] But we'll steal your money anyway, loser! Too bad the co-bullies couldn't join us! They would've loved to see this!

Roy: [Evilly] Tough luck! I really wished Ross and Robert would come! I'm sure they would've been of good use!

Felicia: [Evilly] I wanted more money from you! I thought you nerds were rich, but I guess not!

Nerd: [Panicking] Please! For the love of god!! Somebody please help me!!! [As the bullies were about to beat him up, Kat and Crystal showed up and blocked them from the nerd]

Kat: STOP!!!! [She and Crystal pulled up a fighting stance that actually caused the bullies to flee]

Roy: [As he ran, he noticed Pump, which made him more nervous] Why is he in this school? [He left with the rest of the bullies]

Pump: [He ran over to Kat and Crystal as the nerd ran off] How did you scare them off? Even as principal and vice principal, it was five to two.

Kat: No matter how many people you're up against, if you're skilled enough, they don't stand a chance.

Crystal: Now then, your mother called earlier to tell you that she wouldn't be able to pick you up, so you would have to walk home on foot. [Out of character Crystal be like: Damn, I wanna beat that bitch up!!!]

Kat: [As Pump was about to leave, she and Crystal stopped him] But first, we want to hear what you had to say this morning.

Pump: [Sighs sadly] Well, it all started last night at my house. I was in my room playing with my toys while my mum was making my spooky mac and cheese. However, a fire started and I barely got out of the house alive. As the police came over, a lighter was found in my pocket, but I didn't even start the fire. Sadly, nobody believed me. I was then untrusted by everyone.

Kat: Don't worry, Pump. We believe you.

Crystal: Just take these words to heart. "Seeing is more believing than speaking. Getting evidence to counter the ones against you will help you out".

Kat: Well, we must leave now!

Crystal: Feel free to talk to us at any time.

Kat: Except nightime of course! [She and Crystal both laughed at the remark and then left]

Pump: [Repeating the phrase to himself] "Seeing is more believing than speaking. Getting evidence to counter the ones against you will help you out". [Just then, he saw Marine and Pico coming over] Guys?

Marine: We heard everything. Don't worry, we believe you too.

Pico: Yeah. You were honest with Kat and Crystal, and they believe you.

Marine: I was kinda wondering if we could hang out at your house.

Pico: Yeah. We wanna see your family.

Pump: Sorry guys. For some reason, my mom hates mobians, and I don't think she would want to talk to a ginger.

Marine: [Disappointed] Really? That sucks.

Pico: [Disappointed] Aw man!

Pump: Don't be sad. We can still be friends at school, and maybe I can find out why my mom hates creatures like Marine so that way I can get her to stop hating you guys so we can hang out more. [Pico and Marine smiled before leaving to go home]

Unaware to the trio, they were being watched by the co-bullies, and Earnest, Scourge, and Clover had evil smiles]

Scourge: Well, looks like Pump is making new friends. Well we can't have that, now can we?

Clover: Nope. He'll use his new friends to clear his name and ruin us.

Earnest: We have to kill them to keep our plans a secret.

Scourge: That's a great idea, Earnest. You in, Brittney?

Brittney: Yep. Let's kill them. [She was actually worried because she didn't wanna help take another life again, but she just decided to go along, hoping it would all end quick]

Earnest: Before we kill them, let's have a little bit of fun with one of the students. [Sees Miku] How about her?

Clover: That's a great idea, Earnest. After all, maybe we'll find our dinner.

As the co-bullies followed Miku, many outcomes would occur. Miku would lose her pet fish forever, but she would also be saved by her future boyfriend.

Sonic belongs to SEGA

Spooky Month belongs to Sr Pelo

FNF belongs to NinjaMuffin and Newgrounds

The Krew belongs to ItsFunneh

My Little Pony belongs to Hasbro

Kat belongs to me

Crystal belongs to Ninjacatgirl59