Pump Meets Garcello

Pump: A ghost? [While at first a bit surprised, he noticed that the ghost seemed friendly]

Garcello: Relax, tiny kid. I'm Garcello, and I'm here to tell you about the five victims, the sacrificer, and the power of waking.

Pump: [Unsure] Uh, okay? So, first of all, why are you here? You don't look like you belong with them.

Garcello: [Sighs] Well, a few months ago, I was a normal human being just like you. But years ago, I started smoking, and I regret every second of doing so. One day, I bumped into Boyfriend and Girlfriend. I offered Boyfriend some cigarettes, but he refused, so we just decided to have a friendly rap battle instead. But when we were haftway done, I died because I smoked way to much. I decided to have two more rap battles with Boyfriend, and then after that, I faded.

Pump: Wow, that's kinda sad. You died when you must've still been so young.

Garcello: Yes, but that just part of life. I can only blame myself for what happened to me. If I had a second chance, I would quit smoking and become someone useful.

Pump: Wow. So what about the stuff that I need to know?

Garcello: The victims are Starlight Glimmer, Skid, PaintingRainbow, The Girlfriend, and Sonic the Hedgehog. They were killed by the bullies and co-bullies. They would've died if Discord didn't save them.

Discord: Yes. I barely saved them, but they were nearly in dead territory because their bodies were too damaged to bring them back from the dead, so I sent them here so their hearts can heal their bodies.

Garcello: Sadly, the hearts are afraid of going back. They are in fear of the bullies and co-bullies killing them again, and the only way for them to have a second chance is for you to use the power of waking.

Pump: Really? [Garcello nodded] So what about the sacrificer and this power of waking?

Garcello: The sacrificer refuses to tell us her name, as she prefers to tell you herself. Anyway, she let herself die to save the galaxy once, forcing her own lover to do that to her so we could all live. Luckly for her, her heart was left behind in a seed that'll wake her up with the power of waking, which is an ability that reawakens hearts that are asleep, but also contains a forbidden act if you use it to reawaken hearts that had already vanished, the keyblade wielder will disappear from this world and they can't use their powers to get back because both the power and the waking ability will be taken from them.

Pump was shocked. Not only about the five victims, the sacrificer, and the power of waking stuff, but the fact of how risky it was in general.

Pump: Is there anyone else that you want me to meet? [Silver nodded]

Silver: Yes. The Anti's. They were the former followers of the evil villain, Grogar until he was defeated.

Pump: Can I go and meet them? [Silver nodded as he teleported Pump somewhere]

Garcello: May your heart be your guiding key!

Spooky Month belongs to Sr Pelo

My Little Pony belongs to Hasbro

Sonic belongs to Sega

FNF belongs to NinjaMuffin and Newgrounds

Kingdom Hearts belongs to Square Enix and Disney.