Mikpi/Senku Shipping UwU

Miku went to go get a closer look at the person who she just saw. She hid behind a tree and saw someone with strawberry blonde hair. He wore a partially tucked-in periwinkle blue button-up shirt, a loose pink tie, grayish-purple jeans that was being held up by a black belt with a silver buckle, and grayish-purple shoes. He also was carrying a brown backpack in his right hand over his right shoulder. This was none other than Senpai. A charming schoolboy and highschool sweetheart.

Fangirls: Hi, Senpai! [Senpai blows a kiss towards them, making the fangirls swoon]

Miku: [Looking at Senpai in awe] Wow! [She was so busy looking at Senpai that she wasn't paying attention and she accidently tripped on a rock] Woah! [Just as she was about to fall face first on the ground, Senpai caught her] Huh?

Senpai: You okay?

Miku: [Nervously] Y-yeah! I'm fine! What about you?

Senpai: I'm also fine. You oughta be more careful when you're walking.

Miku: [Feeling embarrassed] I-I am so sorry! I was just, uh, looking at a bird and I just didn't see where I was going!

Senpai: It's fine. What's your name?

Miku: Uh, Miku. Hastune Miku. What about you? [Just as Senpai was about to answer, Miku got a call on her phone. She took it out and saw that The Boyfriend was calling] Ugh. Darn it, Keith.

Senpai: Is everything alright, Miku?

Miku: Yeah. Just hold on a second. [Picks up the phone call] What is it, Keith? I was trying to talk to someone!

Boyfriend: [On the phone] Were you staring at hot guys again?

Miku: [Embarrassed] N-no! Listen, why did you call?

Boyfriend: [On the phone] Well I just finished talking to the dead victims loved ones and I'm on my way home.

Miku: Uh, okay. I'll be there in a few minutes. [Hangs up] Sorry. I have to go now! [Runs off]

Senpai: Wait! I didn't even get to tell you my name.

Cut to Miku.

Miku: I really shouldn't have left until that cute boy told me his name, but that's alright. It's not like I'm gonna see him again anyway.

Kat: [Somehow appears in the background] Ship it!!! Alright Kat, calm down. You'll be for later, along with Crystal.

What Miku didn't know was that she was not only gonna see Senpai again, but Pump was gonna help them both get together.

FNF belongs to NinjaMuffin and Newgrounds

Spooky Month belongs to Sr Pelo