Review and memories

Yn Crypas
The girl from a popular Pureblood family, her blood line was full of wizards and witches expect for her grand father who married a Halfblood.
Dad was in coma from when she was 5, was raised by her mother Sandra Crypas with her brother Five Crypas who is 2 years elder than her and know yn is 18 yrs while her brother is 20 yrs.

Yn Crypas
Hair colour: raven black

Hair type: curly
(Long till waist)

Eye colour: dark florant green
(it will look unnatural but it is natural) (picture)

Height: 5'2

Blood line: Pure

Age: 18

Ablities: Wandless magic, Occulmency

House: Ravenclaw

Personality: soft, sweet, lovely, wit, wisdom and creativity, easy to get along, caring (however a ravenclaw will be)

Tom Riddle
Hair colour: jet black

Hair type- light curls

Eye colour: scarlet black

Height: 5'8

Blood line: Half

Age: 19

Ablities: Parselmouth, Legelimency, Occulmency

House: Slytherin

Personality: calm, bad, mystery, harmful sometimes, cunning, resourceful, leadership, ambition, hard to get along, emotionless, uncaring (however a slytherin will be)

Was grown in Graunt manor with Marvolo Graunt and Morfine Graunt..

Five Crypas
Hair colour: raven black

Hair type: straigh

Eye colour: light brown

Height: 5'7

Blood line: Pure

Age: 20

Abilites: Wandless magic, Dark arts

House: Slytherin

Personality: uncalm, has anger issues, possessive, over-protective, dangeroues, (need to kill the one who cursed their dad with a dark spell to get his life back) (five knows the truth because he over heard his mom and grandpa speaking to eachother like what should we do to get him back to live, so as he over heard but he got caught and was promised not to tell his sister and to kill the one who poisend his father to bring him back to live) cunning, leadership, scared of lossing his sister.

Flash backs

AGE 5 //DAD'S WENT TO COMA//

"Dad what is it" little yn came shouting "its a gift from someone dear" her dad answered "open it open it" she said clapping her hands happines filling over her "okay cslm down" he said smiling at his childs cute behiver "okay i am calm" she said with a cute smile he opened the pack to see to a Opal Necklace the most valuable thing which was consumbed by ministry of magic yn eyes was full of happy.

Her dad saw some red light in corner it was a blue stone yn was about to touch it but he took it out of her hand and his dad fall from the arm chair he was and fall to the floor yn saw tears in his eyes he wasn't able to speak "MOMMY MOMMY" yn shouted "why are you shouting dear" her eyes went wide she took her wand out of the pocket and tried many put nothing worked yn started to cry "daddy you will be alright i promise" she cried out soon her dad closed her eyes her mother sat in the floor and cried and she held her head in his chest "his heart is still pumping" hermother cried half happy half sad.