"What makes you say that?"

"I'm not physically here in Edge anymore, I'm on a planet called Eos, we're currently on a boat heading to a place called Altissia, and honestly..." Bella looks down ashamed. "I'm not ready to leave yet, I have to help my friends first..."

"I've taught you well," Cloud smiles at her lightly, touching her head tenderly. "Don't worry about us so much, alright?" Cloud takes his hand off and takes a deep breath. "We'll await your return, and you can tell us all about your journey."

Bella smiles at him, rushing in, and hugs him tightly. "I promise I will, Cloud-Cloud."

Cloud keeps a tight hold on her, closing his eyes gently. "Will you be my little sister?"

Bella looks up at him and smiles. "Of course! But promise me something," Cloud looks down while raising a brow. "Don't ever compare yourself to my brother; you're unique and you're you. You've done everything you could to raise me to who I am now, and I thank you for everything you've done."

"Alright, I promise," Cloud nods, hugging her close again.

Bella leans into his hug and hugs him back just as tight. Never wanting to let go of her new big brother. No one can replace Zack and they both know that. But – they've been together since his death and have been close since then. Nothing's going to change their relationship. She hopes he'll stay around and not leave her – but promises can always be broken. She knows this. He's never broken a promise with her, and he doesn't plan to.

That's a promise they've both made to one another.

~

Groaning awake, Bella looks up at the sky seeing the sun moved quite a bit since she last saw it. Sitting up in her seat, she shakes her head looking to the front of the boat seeing Altissia in the distance. Standing up, Bella walks to the front where the guys are.

"How was your nap, Bella?" asks Ignis seeing her walk up. She looks at him and nods. "You've been asleep a good amount, we're almost to Altissia,"

"I can see," Bella stated and looks ahead. "I wonder what's awaiting us here,"

"I hope something wonderful," Prompto sighs happily making Bella chuckle while Kirara runs and jumps on Bella's shoulder. "This is gonna be a good day! And then the wedding!"

Bella's heart dropped into her stomach as she nods. "Yeah." She smiles, "I can't wait,"

After getting through the gate, and getting off the boat, Bella could see it was surrounded by water which was really nice. It was calm, with no cars but a lot of chattering. Bella jogs up to the Thoroughfare looking around.

"Should we look for Weskham?" asks Prompto

Ignis begins thinking and looks at everyone. "Why don't we have a look around Altissia, see the sights before we go see him."

"I don't see why not," Noctis shrugs. He looks at everyone

Gladio nods, "give us time to do things before things get crazy,"

Prompto jumps for joy, quickly heading off. "Be back by six!" Ignis calls out as everyone left to do something, except Bella.

"Wai -... oh my..." Bella was nervous, "this is... Oh my..." She looks around. "I don't know this place, so – where should I start?"

"Let's go north of here, maybe something will catch our eye."

Bella nods and began walking towards the Market places, looking for nothing in particular in the area. Kirara mews quietly jumping down as they began climbing stairs looking down seeing the water below them as they cross a mini bridge and headed down the stairs again and continues walking.