⚜️ 4 - Adhyaa Oberoi ⚜️

Start from the beginning

You want to know the problem then listen. What was my mistake that I have to live this life. What was my mistake that I have parents (pointing to my parents) but I never get their love. Not only parents I have (pointing at my brother) brother too, but I never get his love and care. What was my (pointing towards me) mistake that I always craved for one thing (showing my index finger) but never get. You never know what I felt all these years. Most importantly at that time when I desperately want someone who understands me even he/she not able to help me but atleast stand by me and say everything will be alright. But what I get..... I got no one everyone Every Single Person left me in the middle.... (Sniffing) You know what I am now adult and I have all the rights to choose where I will live and with whom. And my decision is I AM NOT GOING WITH YOU ALL. I AM AN O.R.P.H.A.N. AND ALWAYS WILL. No one will change this. You get that O..R..P..H..A..N.. I am orphan. " I yelled at them with emphasing each word "Orphan", at the end I started crying miserably.

They all were standing with their heads down. My mother was crying like me.

I cleaned my face, cleared my throat and said with a lump in my throat, "You can go from here. I am not coming with anyone."

And after that I went from there while slamming the door. I wondered how that creaking door didn't come out with my action. But who cares, right now I want to go to the place where I get some peace and I know where I have to go.

Adwet's POV

We all got ready to bring our Princess to our place. We are very happy.

Before leaving Papa said, "Today is a big day for all of us. We know what we have missed and what we have lost and we also understand what she would be experiencing through all these years. But the question is what she thought about us. In these two days we got to know about her anger issue. Which at the same time I am both glad and worried. This was going to be like we were going to play with the volcano. Also her age would not going to help us. She is barely going to complete her teenage years, even though it was a year long time. Although she is more mature than her age. But still we can't expect her to understand our perspective. So let her bring out all her anger, I am not saying we were going to let her do what she wants. We will take her with us if it takes whatever time, we will stay here. We will go back with her only."

I understood my father's perspective but the question is my mother is not speaking a word with anyone but Princess after she called me.

We reached there and as papa said she lashed out all her anger on us and we can't do anything. If there is any other person who yelled at us then by now he will be 6 feet under the ground. But there is my sister who has every right to speak to us like this. And before we could say something she left the cabin while slamming the door. Papa and Ma both are crying. I also had tears but I controlled myself and asked the caretaker if she knew where she could go.

"I don't know about it. No one knows where she went when she feels lonely. One person who can give you the answer is the cafe owner. Maybe she knows", she said.

I nodded.

"Let's meet the cafe owner", said my father.

We reached the cafe. When we met the cafe owner, she introduced herself as Mrs. Shivani Sharma. She took us to the terrace, and we sat there. She herself serves the beverages.

"You are Priya's real parents." She asked.

Papa nodded.

"Bahut hi pyari bachchi h, 15 saal ki thi tab aana shuru kiya tha usne. Pure time bas idhar udhar ki baaten karwalo. Kehti h 'chup rehna' aisa koi shabd meri dictionary mein hai hi nhi. (She chuckled). Har mahine ek baar apne dosto ke sath aati thi.... [She is such a sweet kid, She was 15 years old when she started coming here. She talked about anything and everything. She used to say that 'To be Quiet' is not in her dictionary. She used to come every month with her friends.] She is a chatterbox and childish whereas Inaya was calm and mature.. it was a shock for all to hear that she was raped and murdered. After that she changed. I really missed that Priya, jise baki duniya se koi matlab nhi bas wo aur uske dost. [Who doesn't care about the world, what matters is her friends.] Sometimes she looked at my customers who came with their children. She yearned for that love........ I am no one to tell you that but please give her that which she deserves. ", She said and at the end pleaded.