Chapter 13 Red Carpet

Malia

If today I die, I will be at peace because I have known my soulmate and have understood the true meaning of love.-Lora Joseph

It's been three months since Mateo and I became official. My life has been pretty amazing since I met him and I have never been more complete in my life. Everything with him feels like the pieces of my life are coming together. Everything is falling into place. I love him and he loves me. Something about that makes me feel like a happy five-year-old.

I have met his brother and his sisters, who I got along very well with. Antonio's PR crisis was handled as well, with no problems, and him promising to keep himself out of trouble. I also met his cousin, Andrew, who is his left-hand man, business wise. Having met them, I could tell that they were a very close knit family and they were very protective of one another. Mateo has met James and they have grown to become friends with one another. He hasn't met my siblings yet because neither one have visited yet, but we all talk.

Today there was a red carpet event taking place and a few of my clients have requested my presence, so I decided to ask Mateo to be my date to which he said he would love to be. James was also going to be at the event because he was friends with the man who was having the red carpet event.

I got dressed in a red satin dress that hugged my curves and it fell right below my knees. It was spaghetti-strapped and it had a cut-out in the middle right below my chest. The cups of the dress barely held my breasts, displaying the majority of skin. I had my hairdresser and makeup artist come over to do my hair and makeup.

My auburn was curled to one side and my makeup was natural excpet for my red matte lipstick that matched my dress. I had a single long earring that was all diamonds, on the ear that was not covered by my hair. I wore my silver metalic leather YSL heels and paired them with a matching clutch. I looked at myself in the mirror and smiled.

This is how you tease Mateo

I look hot as hell.