Information on Tower of God

Author Recommendation

What is TOG( tower of god ) its about a boy, he adventures throughout a Tower (duegeon), You dont have to watch the anime or read the webtoon manwha because this MC and storyline doesnt folloa the anime/webtoon. So at your wish skip to the Prologue.

What is the Tower?

The Tower is like a dungeon with over 100+ floor the highest floor is unknown but the highest recorded is 134, if you want to go up higher on the tower you need complete/clear the administrator test.

Regular

Regular are the title of regular people that climb up the tower.

Ranker

Regular will become ranked when they were able to climb the 134th floor. They will be ranked like a video game and if the lower the number the more powerful you or the ranker are. Higher ranker is also a term for the 1% ( Top 15 ) rankers in the top 139.

Administrator

Administrator are mysterious giant beings that rule over the Shinsu of their Floor.[1] Their duty is to give tests to those who wish to climb the Tower and such tests reflect the "worth of the things they want" so they may proceed to the next Floor. However, under the current political system, Zahard and the Great Warriors conquered the first 134 Floors and now Rankers are appointed as "The Examiners" who can conduct the tests on behalf of the Administrators for those Floors.

Irregular

Most neutrally, an Irregular is one who was able to enter the Tower on their own, by whatever means and for whatever reason. This grants Irregulars certain benefits, such as the ability to use shinsu without Guardian approval. Conversely, all other people in the tower did not 'enter' the tower themselves and are so restricted; deemed very dangerous.

Princesses of Jahad

The Princesses (공주, 公主, gongjoo) of Zahard (자하드, "Jahad") are a group of elite females chosen to serve Zahard, as the obligation for receiving his power. Considered as the "ultimate species" in the Tower.

Shinsoo

Shinsu( shinsoo ) is essential to all living beings in the Tower, enabling their survival in multiple ways. Strong or weak, ranker, regular, or otherwise, if you run out of Shinsu you will die. It fulfills the role of life energy for organisms within the tower, aswell as acting in lieu of oxygen for for breathing. Shinsu can be utilized in a multitude of ways, given adequate knowledge, skill, resistance, and natural talent. Through Shinsu, one can attain eternal youth, extended lifespans, halt the aging process, control natural elements and, even attain the powers of a god.

13-Month-Series

The Thirteen Month Series (13월 시리즈, 13 wol shirijeu; or "13 moon series") consists of an Arms Inventory and 12 sentient Ignition Weapons made by craftsmaster. The 13 Ignition Weapons, when ignited by the user, release vast amounts of power. It is said that only a formal Princess is supposed to be able to ignite a 13 Month Series.