"How dare you."

"How dare I." He mocks. 

He's freaking lucky that Zander is off at college right now, because if he were here I would tease Liam to death. Just like how he teases me about Damien. 

It isn't fair. 

Well... maybe it might be soon. 

"Zander is coming next Saturday with the rest of the boys, right?" I ask, hiding back my grin.

With the sudden change of conversation, Liam looks at me with a confused stare.

"Uhm yeah... at least that's what he told me yesterday, why do you ask?"

Perfect. 

"Oh I was just curious, you seemed to be in a good mood today, that's all." It was hard not to laugh at the facial expression he made from my words.

He acted shocked...

How dare he. 

"That isn't the reason why I'm in a good mood today." He states. 

As if I would ever believe that.

The amount of times that I've seen Liam smiling while looking down at his phone from Zander just says it all.

You can't tell me that Liam isn't just completely whipped for Zander.

And I'm sure it works the other way around too. 

Zander is definitely whipped for my best friend...

Everyone is. 

"Sure..." I say, giggling to myself.

He scoffs, "It is true! I'm allowed to be in a good mood whenever I want, it has nothing to do with the fact that I will see Zander soon."

"Are you sure..." I wiggle my eyebrows at him. 

"Yes."

"Are you really sure?"

"Yes."

"Are you really, really-..."

"FINE! I'm excited to see him, leave me alone. " He crosses his arms over his chest, and I burst into a fit of laughter.

I was right.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sitting with my head in the palm of my hand, I stare down at my sandwich. 

He still hasn't answered me.

Like... what could this guy possibly be doing?

Hibernating?

I would believe it. 

"Jeez, what did that sandwich ever do to you?" Liam says, taking the seat in front of me.

I pout, "I think my boyfriend fell off the face of the earth."

He laughs, "He still hasn't answered you?"

"He hasn't even seen my messages yet."

"Did you try to call him?" He asks.

I shake my head, "I don't want to come off as clingy."

Liam looks at me for a second before rolling his eyes, "Are you serious?"

"It's true!!!" I whine, not liking the judgment in his tone of voice. 

Hurtful.

"He isn't going to think you are clingy for calling him, if anything, he's the clingy one." He grins.