Chapter 13

_________________________________

Reign White
______________________

As soon as the bell rang, I almost sprinted out of the classroom towards, then heading towards the lunch room.

"R-Reign!" A soft voice called out and I turned towards her with a warm smile.

"Bela. Were you looking for me?"

"Um, yeah. I, ugh, wanted to introduce you to my friends. Will you sit with m— us for lunch?" She asked nervously, her cheeks turning pink.

"What if I already have plans, bela?" I teased, as her smile dropped.

"Th-then you can go. I can introduce you'll later on." She whispered as she tightened her grip on her books.

I laughed and put my arm around her shoulder.

"Relax, bela. I already have plans to sit with the cutest girl I've met today. And I hope you know who I am talking about, or I'll be really disappointed. What do you think, bela." I whispered in her ear, and her cheeks turned pink.

"Anyway, I've already met Talia, and Xavier is my brother."

"Wait, really? Xavier never told us he had a sister! Honestly, we don't talk a lot. But you know Talia! Why didn't she tell me? You know......." She babbled on and on, not even noticing I had put on my earphones, already blasting music.

As soon as we reached the cafeteria, I removed them and put them in my pocket.

"— and since then our oven stopped working and we haven't spoken to our neighbours." She finished and I nodded at her.

"That's fascinating, bela." She grinned, as I looked around the room, when I noticed Talia and Kevin waving at me.

River was speaking to Xavier, as a number of unfamiliar people sat around them. Evangeline led me to them, as most of them stopped and stared at me. A blond guy looked at me and grinned.