FAMILY AND FORGIVENESS.

Chapter: 86.
*******

"You moved on pretty nicely without her didn't you, DJ, then once you realized Louis and Danny had returned you got happier, moving on with life and Mika was just a figment of your imaginations she never existed right?" 

"That is not true! I left my current address in my letters, I desperately wanted to reconnect with her. She told me she got married, she was happy, she had kids even before I had mine--" 

"Lies, all lies, my mother never married, she got pregnant with me just like her mother did with Louis as fate repeated itself through mother and child. Grandma was never supportive of her, she considered her ill-fated and she was only allowed anything only if she abided by their rules, doing only what they expected of her but not a day went by that she didn't keep your stories alive!"

"Not a day goes by that I don't think about her too!" DJ told the boy but he didn't believe him. "We all do. We love her. He loved her most!" He yelled pointing towards Danny. "When I was younger I used to think Danny only loved Mika and Louis more than he did me. She is family, was and always will be." 

"It was always about you and Danny. Louis cared more about you and loved Danny above all else, then Danny cared about his father, DJ, and loved Louis above all else and Mika, what about Mika, what happened to Mika, who is Mika?" The boy trailed off as he cried harder, his hands shook and the gun nearly fell out of his grip but he gathered his emotions and balanced the gun in his grip once again. "When she died, two years ago, she said, find DJ Boyle and tell him I forgive him."

This finally had DJ losing his mind. He moved forward and the boy fired, the bullet ran into his left shoulder and he fell. Immediately chaos broke out as Lucy and Draya both tried to run towards the fallen man. 

"Nobody moves!" He warned, "I swear to God I will shoot again." 

"Please, Dalton, you don't have to do this, you go down this road there will be no turning back!" JC reasoned. 

"I have nothing else to lose. My mother died, grandma and grandpa died in a car accident even before she died. I'm not even a teenager, I'm fucking twenty-one years old, I had to blend in, it wasn't so difficult since my body structure didn't give my secrets away. Hell, my foster parents didn't even know my own real age. I had to fake all of this just so I can take revenge for those who have hurt my mother. I wanted Danny to pay for neglecting her when she was his daughter. I wanted Louis to pay for forgetting his own sister and you too DJ." The boy pointed the gun at himself and DJ gasped, shaking his head for him not to do that. 

"Please don't, I will show you the letters, the last one I sent that got returned, saying Mika moved, I have it all, I will show them to you. Please, don't hurt yourself, I won't forgive myself if you do, you're the closest relative I have to Mika so please, fucking listen to me, Dalton!" 

"Dalton--" Danny whispered, "Dalton. Of course," he got up and approached the boy.

"Danny, what are you doing?" Louis called but Danny whispered for him to stay down through their mind. 

"Trust me."

"Stay back, don't come any closer!" The boy removed the gun from his head and returned it to Danny, Louis hissed and tried to come forward.

"Stay."

Danny warned again and he could hear him cursing profusely through their minds. 

"Listen to me. If he is family, he will not hurt any of us to death but he will hurt himself. So stay."

Danny warned and he listened but was not relaxed, he was ready to make his move if he saw that boy push the trigger.

"Christie may have fooled me with her real birth father but I raised that girl, she was my daughter and she took after me in so many ways. I was a fool for ending my life so abruptly without thinking about her first."