GONE WITHOUT HIM.

Chapter. 35.
******

Two weeks.

Two long agonizing weeks since Louis got discharged from the hospital and make that a week he left and went back with his parents to The Snows. Dylon lay seething on his bed at how badly he had missed him. School wasn't the same without him. He's barely made it through the past week and it was worse than horrible. 

Why had he agreed to return with his family? 

They hadn't even found who shot him yet.

JC got an urgent call and he needed to leave and he too hasn't returned. The police might have just forgotten about the case for all they know and the only person who could bring it back to life hasn't been around for nearly a week now. It was strange how he had suddenly gotten that call to return to his first base just when JC had announced to them about a very interesting secret he recently dug up about the mayor. 

Dylon wanted to believe the mayor had a hand in why he was called off so urgently although JC had assured them he would be back shortly; it had almost been a week and he hadn't returned yet. Then Mark and Dan had told them on their last visit with Louis in a wheelchair that they were returning to SnowVille.

Dylon was near breaking point. All of a sudden and everyone is just leaving.

What happened with finding the shooter who attempted on his soulmate's life?

It's been a week since he went back to school and everyone is going on as normally as before. 

Levon's friends seem to have moved on perfectly without their friend, which seemed off to Dylon for many obvious reasons.

Denis was the only one to have approached him asking him whether Levon was coming back to school, at that point, he wanted to punch the boy so hard in the face and make sure he broke skin and left a permanent mark on his face but he restrained himself. 

He still hadn't gotten over the image of that kiss. Denis dared kiss Levon right after he had seen him approaching them. He knew now that Denis did it on purpose but since he was too depressed to argue more so fight with Denis, he had simply shrugged off his question and walked the other way with his friends.

The memory of that dreaded day when both Dan and Mark announced their departure surfaced in his mind, making him groan in pain and shut his eyes, trying to push the memory to the back of his mind but it wouldn't go away.

***~~***

They had all been happy when they saw them pull into the driveway. Thinking his father may have invited them for dinner, he was delighted to see him and so he rushed down to greet the newly arrived but the looks on their faces spoke millions even before he got to them so he had paused on his tracks of excitement and rather stared at Levon, his eyes demanding an explanation for the dreary expression.

They had joined them for dinner no less and then Dan had broken the news just when they had started eating, ruining dinner for Dylon. 

"Oh, but why? I thought he was going to just graduate with his pairs?" Lucy sounded disappointed when she spoke and the house quieted down at this news.

"Well, we've had a lot of thinking and yes, Louis would love to do that but right now, it seems Hills is not safe for him anymore and besides we've left a lot unattended back in Snows so it's best we went home and get things sorted out." Daniels didn't seem exactly happy but they had the right to want to take their son away if they so pleased, the boy had nearly died all thanks to him and he didn't even know what to say so he simply played with his food while he tried miserably to keep his tears at bay. 

Souls Entwined (He Is The One. My One ✔) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें