DROVE HIM INSANE.

Chapter Nine.
******

Levon couldn't handle all these emotions anymore. They ate at his soul and no matter how hard he tries to let it slide, that idiot will have to go and do something and ruin his little tranquility. 

Of all the things he would have done to get at him, he had to go and do that?! 

He has only been in the school three weeks and the girl has fucked every single person in his circle of friends and if he was into that sort of thing he would have fucked her too and that's whom Dylon was going to make him jealous for.

How could he rail him up like that?

Levon could have sworn he did this on purpose.  

How was it possible that he was okay to fuck him in his dreams but if he showed up around him in reality he goes and runs for the door. 

What kind of a game was he playing?

If he didn't want him, well he better grow some balls and tell him otherwise he was going to take this course into his own hands and deal with it his own way. 

Williams went crazy and murdered anyone he saw as competition for his son but even Williams wasn't a match for him. 

What makes Dylon feel whatever games he plays now would frighten him.

It was almost laugh-worthy when he saw all the blood drain from his face when Dylon had thought he caught him staring only for his boldness to return once he had his arms around that dumb blond in skimpy skirt. 

If he was going to continue denying his feelings then by the gods he was going to make him accept them come hell or high water. 

At this stage, he just couldn't say if Dylon still doesn't remember him or he is playing with his emotions at this point.

***~~***

Boiling in rage the young man stormed into the house, muttering incoherently as he flung his bag aside and knocked his shoes from his feet. Stumbling as if drunk into the cozy living room, he walked straight for the red sofa and sat slumped in it. 

Fuck you, Danny.

He hissed angrily, one hand swatting stray hair from his face before returning to its former position where it was crossed over his heaving chest. 

He has taken Dylon's pain as his right from day one. Not, that he could help it but because of the promises he made to him that day at the hospital. He never wanted to see the boy hurting in any way even after they were reborn. He came looking for him because he was scared shitless the boy was going to get himself killed again seeing as the last pain he felt was far too worst than the many he's often felt from the boy.

He's inquired from his friends and they have told him how the idiot often gambles with his malady, taking beatings in places he shouldn't be hit on from dumb kids just like himself. Getting hit with sticks and stones and getting stabbed on the thighs with forks.

How is it possible that one boy could be so stupid?

He suffered while the idiot made money from his injuries.

If Louis knew how to make him take his pains and feel them himself he was certain he would have lifted that burden from the moment he started avoiding him and even if he didn't do it then, with what Dylon had done today, he would most certainly have done it.

"Stupid, Stupid, Danny!" 

He muttered to himself. 

Why was he so angry?