HIS LOVE IS INFINITE.

Chapter. 27.
******

***~~***
A very painful smile tugged at Danny's lips and his heart ran cold. He shook his head and walked away calmly shutting the door behind him, giving them their privacy.

He has just one safe place and he sought his way towards his home office. He had just made it down the hall when he heard Louis and another stranger whispering among themselves. 

"What do you mean, we can't carry on with the plans anymore?" JC fired angrily. "I put my ass on the line for this shit and you're backing down at the last minute?" 

"JC for fucks sake, shut up and listen!" Louis bawled and Danny was taken aback by the tone of his voice. "Danny was nearly raped by someone I just heard is his half-brother, do you fucking have any idea how devastated he is right now?" 

"There is no better time for him to know the truth than now. Your mother and that Vince guy are probably fucking their brains out as we speak and your father can't be kept in the dark anymore, he has to know the truth, you owe it to him!"

"God, I want to strangle you right now, I can't put him through that much stress in one day, do you have any fucking idea how I feel right now, his pain is eating at my very soul and I can't bear it anymore," Louis took in harsh breaths and Danny could hear him pacing the room.

"He still has to know?" JC insisted, "if he is going to hurt then it's best he hurts once so he can heal easily."

"No, JC, what he needs is me so I need to find and console him right this minute and not go ahead to show him tapes of his father's conspiracy to murder Jackson or his involvement in the death of Daniel as well as the many hidden calls about the poisoning of his late mother's heart medication pills and her strangulation the night she caught his father fucking him or the reason behind the deaths of his girlfriends!" 

"He still has to know."

"Yes, and I will tell him right after I find and make sure he is alright and in the right state of mind to handle such news." 

"What about your mother and grandfather?"

"Theirs we can proceed with." 

Danny's eyes bulged at the new information. His father killed his mother, Bella, Annie, Daniel, and even Jackson!

Somehow, he felt he knew this truth but fought against it.

To what end?

***~~***

It was him, that same JC, the one who worked hand in hand with Louis to Uncover the hidden truth and lies he had been fed with all his life. 

The monster he had called father. 

The one man who had used him beyond words and had left him nothing short of a puppet under his pulling strings. 

As the memories fed into his mind, Dylon grew weaker. Louis has always had his back even when he hadn't even realized it. The boy spent all his life chasing his happiness until he killed himself, but that didn't stop him, he had died with him and even after rebirth, the boy yet again spent all his life chasing his happiness.

He took his pain.

He hurt himself countless times all the while never knowing that someone out there, his soulmate, suffered greatly from it. 

He took money for Louis to suffer and bear his pain.

He was an animal.

How could he love him so greatly and without fault?