FEELINGS.

Chapter. 14.
******

From the moment his mother had told him about the boy he had wanted to come back to HillsBay. His father was an ass all his life but he didn't bother with his absence but all of a sudden he wanted to be back home because his mother showed him the photo of a certain golden boy staying at his home. 

Levon was by far the most handsome young man he's ever seen. Now, he's known he was Bi from the day he had kissed Justin the boy he had met a month after he moved in with his father but they had soon broken up once the boy's real boyfriend returned home from college. Although Justin had told him he had a boyfriend, yet Denis had manipulated him into going out with him until his man came home.

Justin became his first with a man and then there was Billy, a much older boy who was in his early twenties. His father didn't support the relationship as he was just a teen dating a man of nearly twenty-five so they hadn't lasted long and soon they were separated.

But, then his mother had given him the news about the boy coming to live with her and he had pressed her into taking his photos and sending them over to him which she had done a week after the boy moved in and by God was he struck by Levon.

Jealousy grew once the boy told him about Dylon but he wasn't going to let that bother him.

Dylon in fact was going to make it a lot easier for him.

If he could get a boy who was madly in love with his college boyfriend to do dirty things with him then it would be icing on the cake to get Levon who's love interest doesn't even want him to begin with.

He has also wanted to kiss those Lips since he saw them in the photos and by God, were they supple and soft. So many nights he's fantasized over kissing those plump lips.

Dylon better watch out because now he is here and he will dominate. He is going to take all the pain Dylon inflicted to carve love and gentle romance into Levon until there is nothing left of Dylon in his heart. 

***~~***

They proceeded with school activities until it was lunch break. 

Dylon could be easily spotted sitting with his friends, his sister, and his new girlfriend. 

That title was too distasteful even as a thought on Levon's mind. 

Dylon was his.

He had to fight for Danny from his crazy father and licentious mother and now he had to deal with some stupid rich daddy's girl.

Why does Danny keep making life so difficult for him?

For a second there, he remembered Denis and how the boy had bugged his mind during classes. He was a bit distracted by that sudden kiss, the boy was a good kisser but it wasn't his lips he wanted to be kissing, it was the idiot boy sitting across from him. 

Since Denis apologized for the kiss, Levon had long swept it under the carpet, he wouldn't want to hate the boy whose mother had done nothing but showered him with love and care since he arrived. He has also talked with Denis and he knew the boy was sorry for what he did. 

Maybe he liked him a little too much. 

Now if only his fate wasn't sealed with Dylon, maybe he would have chased the boy. 

"Um, guys, I'll see you after lunch, i need to talk with someone," Levon told his friends. He glanced at Denis then met his friend's eyes once again. "Take care of him for me, dude's innocent." He instructed and Denis smiled at how caring the boy was.