"Interesting." Leona says.

"I'll fill y'all in more so that you'll understand. A game lasts 90 minutes and is divided into halves; the halftime interval lasts 15 minutes, during which the teams change ends. Additional time may be added by the referee to compensate for stoppages in play for example, player injuries. If neither side wins, and if a victor must be established, “extra-time” is played, and then, if required, a series of penalty kicks may be taken." Then Quiinn move to Riddle who is still inspecting the field.

"You asked what happened to the field? Well in order to play football, the field is needed. The penalty area, a rectangular area in front of the goal." Quiinn pointed at the said rectangular. "But...we're not playing it as official game so I don't need to explain about the field I guess. Oh, except you can't go to close to the sidelines or touchlines. When the ball pass the lines, it's out of play."

"Quiinn, you know so much about....football. Have you played it before?" Jamil asked and place his hand at his hip.

Quiinn nodded. "Yup, I'm used to play football and teach always gonna pull my ears if I didn't listen well with how it played or rules till I remembered them." Quiinn the got a sudden realization. "Speaking of rules, I think I should tell you guys the rules of football. I'll only tell you the necessary one."

"first, a match consists of two 45 minutes halves with a 15 minute rest period in between. Second, each team can have a minimum off 11 players including 1 goalkeeper who is the only player allowed to handle the ball within the 18 yard box and a minimum of 7 players are needed to constitute a match. Third, the whole ball must cross the goal line for it to constitute as a goal." And Quiinn continue to explain the rules I'm so lazy to narrate.

"Alright, sooo strategy and tactics....use of the feet and (to a lesser extent) the legs to control and pass the ball is football’s most basic skill." Quiinn put the ball down and said, "Maybe I should demonstrate."

The others nodded and sat on the sidelines as Quiinn balance the ball on her head.

Quiinn set the ball down and kick it as she ran with the ball still kicking it without looking down. She did a few kicks that I'm not going to give a fuck about and get herself a point.

"Score!"

"What was that move?" Epel asked and Quiinn explain as the other listen closely.

She explained more about kicking ball basic and demonstrate to them.

"I dunno bout Pomefiore students. This activity will get you dirty easily just how Magift did but Magift using hand is kinda easy. Football is different. You'll have to use your feet and legs without looking down at the said ball and STILL try to maneuver them. If you look down then probably won't see where the other players are since you're so busy focusing on the ball." Quiinn, being one who actually experienced that, mentally sweatdrop.

"So?" Quiinn raised a brow.

Vil shiver and shake his head as Rook just be Rook and Epel has his eyes shining oh so bright.

"Guess Vil, Idia and Ortho stay out of the game. The other?"

The twst cast gave it a thought and some of them nodded some of them don't. The no people is Crowley, Crewel and Trein. The other agreed.

"Right, so who wants to go first?" Epel raised his hand with excitement and Quiinn laugh.

"Come."

Quiinn stay beside him as a guide and Epel remembering Quiinn demonstration and try to do the same.

For his first try, it's not bad.

Quiinn nodded and said that he did well. Epel thank Quiinn for her guide as Quiinn pat him.