~ Chapter 101 ~ (Disbanded)

Start from the beginning

~timeskip~

Kanae slightly stretch herself while Shinobu just sigh in relief after a long work. Everything is done for now and they can rest a bit before the Hashira meeting this evening which is in one and half hour before it starts.

"Nee-san, you should rest yourself for now. I think I need to do a final checkup on Iguro-san before I can approve his leave." Shinobu told her sister.

"Alright Shinobu. I'll be in my room if you need me." Kanae told Shinobu and Shinobu nods before she walk away to the other room.

Kanae slowly walk in the hallway and passed few doors until she stop herself in front one of the doors. She stare at the door for a moment before she hold the doorknob.

Kanae slowly open the door as she can hear the sound of creaking. She enter the room as she glance at the single bed in the middle of the room.

She walk towards the edge of the bed as she can see him still remaining unconscious with few bandages around his body.

A smile appeared on her lip while looking at him. He's definitely getting better as she can see his wound healing itself after a week long.

It's all thanks to Shinobu's effort of personally treating him by herself, giving him the proper treatment for his condition as best as she could and constantly checking him everyday.

Suddenly, she can hear someone knocking the door. Kanae look at the door and walk to it before slowly opening the door.

Kanae is surprised when she see that it's none other than Kagaya. "Good afternoon Kanae. I knew someone is inside the room with him when I heard your footsteps." Kagaya said with a friendly smile.

"Ah, good afternoon Oyakata-sama." Kanae greeted back respectfully. Kanae then step aside before inviting Kagaya inside the room.

Kagaya then glance at the person laying on the bed, still unconscious. "It seems like his getting well. Only time could tell when he would wake up from his 'slumber'." Kagaya said while looking at the person's condition.

Kagaya then pull a chair next to the bed before sitting himself. "Soo Kanae, how's your day?" Kagaya asked Kanae.

"I'm fine, thank you. The others are also fairing well even though how busy it gotten for the past few days." Kanae told Kagaya.

"I'm really sorry for troubling you and others with this heavy task. I usually would let the Kakushi aid you and others in taking care of the injured."

"However, the Kakushi are still busy cleaning the collateral damage from the final battle. It was very severe since half of the city received huge damage and it might take few more days for them to finish." Kagaya told her the current situation.

"It's fine, Oyakata-sama. Shinobu and the others also didn't mind about it. In fact, we were glad that we can still help the others after everything they went through." Kanae told him.

Kagaya just smile at her and nods, "I'll make sure that you and the others receive a fair reward for all your hard work." Kagaya said.

"Ah, there's no need for that Oyakata-sama." Kanae said timidly. "Sorry Kanae, but I already made up my mind." Kagaya said with a slight chuckle.

After a moment, Kanae tell Kagaya that she'll be going to her room to take some rest before the Hashira meeting and Kagaya just nodded in response before she leave the room.

Kagaya just sit silently for a moment while continue looking at the figure laying on the bed.

He was very delighted when he heard that (Y/N) survived. Since then, he has been visiting (Y/N) everyday ever since that day when (Y/N) 'returned'.