~ Chapter 101 ~ (Disbanded)

Start from the beginning

"Good. Now then, enjoy your food. Just leave it at the table after you finish. We'll pick it up later." Shinobu told them. Then, She and Aoi continue walk around the room to distribute the foods for others inside the room.

Inside another room, Kanae and Kanao also do the same thing, giving the patients their own portion. "Here you go, I hope you enjoy the food." Kanae said with a friendly smile.

"T-thank y-you..." the injured slayer said in stutter while his face is turning red, looking at Kanae while also glancing at Kanao.

Kanae and Kanao continue to walk towards others and giving them their meals. Both of them walk towards the last person which is none other than a fellow Hashira, Iguro Obanai.

"Oh my, That smells really good! What is that Kanae?" Mitsuri asked while slightly drooling. She is currently sitting on the chair beside Obanai's bed.

"Oh, it's nothing special. Just a beef soup with rice, that's all." Kanae told her. "Here you go, Iguro-san. This might be your last meal since Shinobu said that you're already getting better." Kanae said while feeling glad for the latter before giving him his food.

"She's right, I'm actually feeling great myself. Today might be my last day staying here. Thank you for all the hospitality, Kocho." Obanai said in gratitude while taking the food.

"I guess, that also mean that you would be joining later this evening Hashira's meeting?" Kanae asked him. "I probably would." Obanai answered simply.

"Umm, Kanae, can I ask you something?" Mitsuri asked, feeling curious and Kanae just nods in response. "It's about 'him'. How is he right now?" Mitsuri asked about a certain someone.

Kanae instantly know who she was referring to before a smile appeared on her face. "Oh, (Y/N). He's fine actually..."

"But he still hasn't wake up..." Kanae told her (Y/N)'s condition. "I see... But he's getting better right? I'm sure he'll wake up between any of these days. I'm sure of it!" Mitsuri said confidently.

"Thank you Mitsuri. I'm also hoping for the best." Kanae said sincerely while smiling at her. Mitsuri just smile back at Kanae brightly.

"I guess I'll see the two of later this evening. Iguro-san, just leave the plate and bowl on the table like usual, alright?" Kanae said to both of them. Obanai just simply nodded while Mitsuri wave her hand.

Kanae just wave back before she and Kanao walk away. They leave the room and walk back to the kitchen. When they enter the kitchen, the can see Shinobu and Aoi, also done with their part.

"I guess we're done for now. Kanae-sama, Kanao, just give me the trays, I'll put it back." Aoi said and Kanae with Kanao just give the tray on their hands before Aoi put it away.

"Since we're done, let's also eat together." Shinobu suggested. The others just agreed before Shinobu look at Kanao. "Kanao, could you get Naho, Kiyo and Sumi?" Shinobu asked her and Kanao nods before she walks away, looking for the trio.

After a moment, Kanao returns with three girls following behind her. "Thanks Kanao. You three, it's time to eat. Those three plates on the table are yours." Shinobu said to them.

"Ah! Thank you Master Shinobu." Sumi said while Naho and Kiyo also followed, saying their gratitude. Then, the other also receive their own portions before they begin eating while enjoying each other company.

After a moment, all of them are feeling satisfied after they finished their lunch. "I think the others are also done with their food. I'll go pick up the plates." Kanae said.

"Kanae Nee-san, I will help you." Kanao said. "We also want to help!" Kiyo said while Sumi and Naho also agreed.

Such a busy day as usual...