[TZT] (RPO) Catch 'N Drop

So this is one of the spin-off stories I have planned for TZT

Above is a proof of concept cover and an example badge for the story.
It's a story after the main story arc of TZT; of a DSUS Railroad Post Office (RPO) agent named Bernard Nation. He services the RPO express mail trains along the Él Camino Real. This is a scene of his first en-route pickup and drop off of mail.

For a little context, I am taking artistic liberties with these designs. The RPO equipment used (RPOD 22, RPOS 21 class rolling stock) are based off of Great Western Railway Traveling Post Office equipment. Specifically, L21 diagram baggage cars. Below are my best attempt at depicting the RPOs.

 Below are my best attempt at depicting the RPOs

Even though these designs were never used on American railroads, (our philosophy was to just yeet mail off the trains and have a guy retrieve it) I thought it would be a cool story for TZT

Even though these designs were never used on American railroads, (our philosophy was to just yeet mail off the trains and have a guy retrieve it) I thought it would be a cool story for TZT. (And because I'm more familiar with the British system. Train Simulator Saint & TPO DLC + a documentary on the subject).

Anyways, that's my technical rant. Hope you enjoy this proof of concept of an RPO pick up and drop off of mail.

I heard Owen whistle. Two shorts and a long. Ed woke up from his paperwork coma.
"Alright! Eyes up! 'S game time!"
I ran from the sorting station to take my position manning the catching lever. Dan and Rob nabbed the bags from Moni, as Ed watched over us. Dan took the front two arms, while Rob manned the rear two. They connected the carabiners to the bag rope hooks and hung them from the arms.
"Set!"
Four bags were to be dropped at Santa Margarita. I looked out the open sliding door, watching for my signal.
"Board!" Ran up and down the car. Followed by the alarm bell's shrill ringing when I leaned down hard on the lever, extending the net. Rob and Dan kicked out the swinging arms and the bags dropped down. I saw the apparatus fly past at a resounding speed, followed by the sharp clanks of the two bags thrown into the car. I levered up the lever and folded up the net. The bell promptly stopped. I passed one bag to Dan, while I dragged in the next one. Throwing them onto the table, Moni was there with clippers, already snipping open the bags and handing them out.
"Good job Bern 'n Dan!" Ed yelled over the cacophony of comotion.
"Our first Catch 'N Drop sir!"
"That's not our only one! Get set! Asuncion 'n Attescado'll be your first hot run! Sort 'em up!"