.
.
.
TIME SKIP TO NEXT MORNING~
Y/N'S POV:-
Strong rays of sunlight touched my face making me squint my eyes and it slowly broke my slumber sleep. I stretched my arms and it took me a little time to adjust to the sunlight but soon slowly I opened my eyes and fuck everything seemed so bright at the very first place but my eyes took a bit of time to adjust with the lightning. I slowly sit up and sat on the bed with the help of the headboard. I looked at the side to see the curtains pulled up aside which was allowing sunlight to reach up to my bed. I was too sleepy to process anything so I got off the bed to do the curtains but a sharp pain rushed through my whole lower body making me scream a little a fall back onto the bed again. But soon I was pulled closer under the blankets by Taehyung. I whimpered as my legs circulated up with a sharp pain making me almost feel numb due to that. All I could focus on was my pain right now cause it was too much... Argh what a painful start to a morning plus the sunlight is already making my skin burn......but suddenly all my pain disappeared like magic. I frowned a bit and realised that Taehyung locked my legs between his pressing them and his one hand had a hot bag in his hands and he was caressing my thighs with that making my cramped up muscles feel so much loose and better. I looked up at him he looked so damn beautiful with his same intense yet sweet stare.

He pulled me even more closer to his body and snuggled his face in my neck like a baby bear

He pulled me even more closer to his body and snuggled his face in my neck like a baby bear. He asked.
Taehyung: "I am sorry my wifey I was too rough on you. I know it hurts so much but don't worry you have your husband here for a reason."
As he said that all the things that happened last night replayed back in my head making me insanely to turn red cause last night was the night that I would never forget no matter how many times I try to erase that memory. Literally, oxygen left their existence from my lungs and I knew that after last night I am not gonna be virgin anymore and so I am Mr V took my V card. As I thought about that I broke up into giggles. Taehyung smiled and looked at me and asked.
Taehyung: "What was there to laugh though."
You: "You know you know Mr V took my V cArD~" *giggle*
As soon as he heard that he also ended up rolling and laughing on the bed oh my gash his laugh is so precious hehehe. He finally looked at me still trying to suppress his laugh and said.
Taehyung: "That was a nice one though Y/Niee lmao."
You: "Hehehe IKR, IKR."
He nodded and we again ended up cuddling under the blanket cause he wasn't ready to let me go neither I wanted to walk cause my legs are gonna need some serious treatment due to Kim Taehyung. He was literally the most perverted person alive that you could ever meet who would fuck you up like speed itself broke its existence and now he is literally the most adorable and softest person you can meet. Why so fucking bipolar Mr Hub! I noticed that my legs are really feeling better and better after his hot bag treatment and cuddling. I even felt my body comfortable and I looked down to see my body covered up in his oversized shirts and I was wearing a furry pair of socks...I looked up at him again and smiled cause people mostly leave and sleep naked but he knew I would be shy and embarrassed to death so he made me wear clothes while I would have been asleep. Fuck god must have made him with so much hard work and time though like I have literally got the best husband ever. I flashed a smile at him he must be clueless about it but he smiled back towards me and kissed me all over my face again making me break into giggles. This is the most heavenly morning ever hehehee. After some time he lifted me up in bridal style and got off the bed and took me to the bathroom after taking a pair of clothes for me. He prepared a nice bubble warm bath for me and carefully placed my body in the bathtub and said.
Taehyung: "Call me when you are done okay."
He said and flashed me a smile I nodded in response and he walked out and closed the door I applied some shower gel to my skin and gently took a relaxing bath I should must say the temperature of the water really helped my leg muscles relax. I washed my body for the last time and took the support of a wall and slid down the floor and bit my lips enduring all the pain in my lower body cause I don't wanna seem like a burden to him. I wiped up myself and wore the clothes he gave me. I called his name out cause I have no power even to move my legs on my own.
You: "Taehyung~"
Within a matter of seconds, he came inside the bathroom and widened his eyes as if he saw some ghost he quickly came towards me and picked my body up tightening his grip as if I'll disappear he said.
Taehyung: "Princess you should have called me at least why did you wear clothes on your own."
You: "Shhhh calm down Tae it's all good I didn't want myself to feel like a baby cause I am a grown up girl now."
Taehyung: "But it must be hurting right."
You: "No I am the wife of a Tiger and tigers aren't this weak to cry over pains though."
I said and he smirked in satisfaction.
Taehyung: "Nice played though."
You: "IKR"
He giggled and took me out of the bathroom and did my hair
Your outfit and hair~

"You: "IKR"He giggled and took me out of the bathroom and did my hairYour outfit and hair~

He lifted me up then took me down towards the dining hall to have breakfast. It was such a beautiful moment cooking up with him while most of the times he was burning the pancakes but he didn't even let me touch anything. I simply sat there admiring my beautiful husband cook for me so hard when he could just simply call a maid and do that... after that he took me out for a piggyback ride outside the house in the nature relaxing every single sense of mine.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hey there peeps I obviously am not gonna write any smut or something cause y'all I wanna keep it sweet and flirty only but anyways i hope y'all will won't mind if there would be a time skip in the next chapter or next after it. Cause this ff is now gonna finish soon and I don't wanna drag it too long now so I hope y'all understand.