PART-63

DON'T FORGET TO LISTEN TO THIS

"Taehyung: "Caught you princess

He moaned while snuggling his face in the nape of my neck making me go breathless. His grip on my wrists tightened making me whimper.

You: "Mmah Tae...Tae.."
Taehyung: "Shhhh princess don't make me lose myself too quick... Cause we have a long night to go now."
He said and my blood ran cold and my pulse stopped for a minute. What on the seven levels of hell- that's when it hit me. I totally forgot that I pushed him on the bed and ran inside the closet room and I shouldn't have taken his "consequences" word lightly though cause now I regret it as fuck. Maybe I should have escaped out of the room cause he was lying on the bed...but till when ill run away from him...
Taehyung: "Hmm so why you ran away from me.."
He said while biting my earlobe kicking all the oxygen out of my lungs.
You: "But...but you..you can go and ba..bath now."
I'll give myself 1001 slaps for stuttering someday. He lifted his face up and his warm breath touched my lips making them quiver.
Taehyung: "I am too tired would you help me bath."
He said while pulling his tie in order to loose it up. I fisted up my pinned hands and took a deep breath and said.
You: "O..ok you..you can sleep now ba..bath tomorrow."
Taehyung: "Sleep *chuckle* today's night was never meant for us to sleep my wifey."
I gulped down my overflowing nervousness and again opened my mouth.
You: "Ple..please go..go and bath first you stink a lot."
I lied so good cause stink is a miles far away word he wasn't even close to that he smelled so good that even butterflies would pull him closer to their body. His chuckle again brought me back to earth.
Taehyung: "I sEe how much I sTiNk Mrs Kim but don't worry I won't take an hour coming back after a bath."
The sarcasm in his words made me feel like I was caught red-handed while moulding this fucking lie up.
You: "Yeah yeah now g..go and bath please."
His grip on my wrist loosened and he got of me kicking all the oxygen back into my lungs. My body felt so weak under him like why-
Taehyung: "We'll continue this soon wifey. I'll be right back."
He said while closing the door of the closet room. But now here nervousness filled me up to the brim thinking about his words. Con...continue wha..what... I got off the bed and my hands roamed around the room and my hands touched something and suddenly all the lights turned on. I looked to see the switchboard. Like wow just wow couldn't I find you before you piece of shit. But as I turned around I saw the mirror and walked towards it to see my reflection. I caressed my red cheeks. My hairs were messy but they looked beautiful rather than when they were combed. I realised that My body smells just like Taehyung and it seems like the perfume I applied has completely vanished into space. Unknowingly a little blush again crept onto my cheeks highlighting them with crimson. I turned around and saw a glass of water placed on the nightstand. I removed the lid and gulped down the water so that my nerves calm down a bit. I breathed in deeply and continued doing this for minutes
.
.
.
.
...it really relaxed me though these twenty minutes are worth it though. As soon as I got up from the bed all the lights again dimmed as they were and the next thing I knew I felt his hot breath on my neck and his two arms gripping onto my waist tightly trembling the shit out of my legs. He was sniffing onto my skin as if I am some sort of a meal but he has no idea about this that it's so scary when he does that.
Taehyung: "If you were a food I would have eaten you all up in one bite."
His unreal yet deep voice went through my ears making all my senses go blank. He then suddenly turned me around and jumped on the bed hovering over my body which looked so small and weak in front of this buffy monster. He snuggled his face into my neck and trailed his lips along my neckline...
Me: "Ah Taehyung whaa-"
I immediately zipped up my mouth and teared my eyes apart in shock as soon as I realised that I was moaning- what on the earth EMI Y/N- Oh wait....Kim Y/N...aish why~ I need to keep this in my so-called good memory that I am no more Emi but Kim Y/N-
Taehyung: *chuckle* "Why did you stopped moaning wifey go on that gave me satisfaction you know."
He said while coming insanely close to my lips that he was almost kissing them. My heartbeat had no limits of speed. He placed his long hands on my cheeks and traced his long fingers on my lips who were trembling due to nervousness and his sinful tortures.
Taehyung: "Take a deep breath Y/N ah~"
He said sensually against my lips, unknowingly I clutched my hands onto his shirt tightly. I took a deep breath as he said. As soon as I inhaled deeply he vigorously placed his warm moist lips on mine gripping my waist tightly and trapping my body with his. I was processing the fact that what just happened.....did he make me breathe so deeply so I can't run out of breath while kissing I- My cheeks immediately flushed up red thinking about this. I mean I am too shy to react to anything right now...but I felt a little sting on my lower lip making me whimper in pain.
Taehyung: "I know you're shy but kiss me back."
He said and started to suck the blood that even I could feel oozing out. I guess he's called tiger for a reason. His both hands caressed my waist and my cheeks. That's when I slowly gave in I arched my back and started to kiss him back shyly. I am damn sure I won't be anyhow gonna prepared to face him now after this.
-Y/N'S POV END-
TAEHYUNG'S POV:-
When she kissed me back my whole body covered up with spark and euphoria plus she was clutching onto
My shirt making me crave for her even more. I opened my eyes a little and looked at her face which was barely visible but was shining red in these dim lights. And her dress strap was already sliding down her shoulder little by little revealing her perfect neckline and collarbone covered in sweat making me even more turned on. I left her lips which were still bleeding a bit making me smirk in satisfaction. I placed my hands on the back of her head locking my fingers into her silky hairs. She slowly opened her beautiful gleaming eyes which still shined so bright in these dim lights. For a moment I got lost into her eyes again until she broke the eye contact by lowering her gaze... I noticed a shy smile on her lips and I could tell that she wanted to cover her face cause she was a blushing hot mess. But Nah girl we haven't even started yet. I eyed her down while biting my lip damn I hope I don't ruin her much. Looking back again at her face I leaned closer to her earlobe and whispered.
You: "Dont think that I am finished my princess...I wanna feel myself deep inside you so that your legs tremble and the whole world knows my name."
She pulled my shirt even more burying her face into my chest making me feel a little ticklish. A giggle escaped my mouth as I could feel her pressing her legs together. Aish why so soft Y/Naah~. After a few moments, I grabbed her hands and pinned them on both sides of her head to get a view of her priceless damn hot face. My gaze went to her sweaty collarbone and that's when I knew I lost my control and started to bite down her skin gently so that I won't hurt her much. She was again frozen Elsa for a minute but again a sinful sound escaped from her innocent mouth making me smirk in satisfaction. I can tell she was having goosebumps so hard that she was tightly holding onto my finger to stop herself from trembling. I am loving the effect I have on her... Making her so weak to the point she quivers over my sensual touches is just mmmh. I lifted my face up to look at the artwork I made on her skin. She was looking so damn hot even it was just her breathing. I stared at her chest going up and down cause she was all breathless. Ah, do I really need to fuck her like a baby now cause my thrusts will surely paralyse her legs for months. She deserves it though...she is so hard to get but now when I finally got a good hold of her then I am surely gonna satisfy my love thirst to the fullest. I am gonna hear you screaming my name tonight Kim Y/N...Next thing I knew my hands were on the back of her dress slowly pulling the zip down.
-TAEHYUNG'S POV END-
✦✦A/N: *Clears throat and coughs out blood* expecting smut? Noh author is too dumb to write smut... So dear unholy kids screw your eyes out and drown some hobi water in there thx✌.✦✦
.