PART-37

Y/N'S POV:-

I nodded and he took me for a tour around the store. We entered the Givenchy store and I looked around. There were many boxes which were stacked up and placed in the corner of the mall.

Shinjae: "Noona actually these are the new stocks of clothes, posters and mannequin for the setup. As you know about the arrival of new season in few months so the stocks are gonna get replaced."

I nodded as yes.

You: "So are we gonna give a make-over to this store."

Shinjae: "Yeah that is our job LOL."

I grinned sheepishly at my own foolishness. Out of curiosity, I asked him a question.

You: "Jae do you have any other friends here."

Shinjae: "Nah noona I used to have one but he left the job months ago. People here you can say don't interact in a friendly way or they are way too professional about their jobs so they only interact professionally."

You: "Thank god you are not one of them otherwise I would have been so much bored that no one can imagine. Duh!"

Shinjae: "LOL even I was praying that I won't get a boring companion but luckily you aren't. You seem to be fluffy."

I just giggled at his words and he also smiled like a kid. I ruffled his hairs, gosh he is such a kiddo. My thoughts got interrupted by someone's voice. I turned around to see Mr Cruz.

Mr Cruz: "Y/N, here is your badge and uniform."

He handed me a long black coat a long with a golden batch with had my name written with black over it. 'EMI Y/N' I bowed him as a thanks and he smiled and left the store. I turned towards Shinjae. I looked over his coat he didn't had his batch on.

You: "Jae where is your batch."

Shinjae: "Oh shit!"

He dugged his hands inside his pockets with panic displaying upon his face. But it soon changed into a relived one as he pulled out his batch from his pocket.

Shinjae: *grin* "Here it is hehee."

He putted it on and grinned. It showed his full name 'Yang Shinjae'. But there was something different about his badge it was black in colour while mine was golden. Curiosity bubbled up inside me so I asked him.

You: "Why does your batch has a black colour mine is golden?"

Shinjae: *gasp* OMO noona the people who pass the interview in good terms of answeres get these golden ones. As far as I know, only 5-7 people in the whole mall has this. Wow, you must be super-duper intelligent."

My mouth was parted a bit while I listened to him. Well, I must say those years of hard work I did back in my childhood deserve this. Wait should I be proud then. Yes, I should be lol. I proudly smiled at him for the compliment. I wore the coat which Mr Cruz gave me. Its sleeves were so long that they covered my fingers as well. I just snickered for no reason and folded up the sleeves. I pinned my badge onto it and looked at the large mirror in front of me. Hmm, I look good. I cleared my throat and went towards Shinjae who started to unpack the boxes of Mannequins. I walked up towards him.

You: "Shinjae you need any help."

Shinjae: "Noona can you please start to place these mannequins inside those glass frame."

He pointed at a glass frame that was looking so classy and elegant due to the lightings. Well, why not this a Givenchy store tho.

You: "But is that cleaned and sanitized."