PART-52

AUTHOR'S POV:-

After that moment Taehyung and Y/N again had a deep talk about what happened in those years when they both were far away from each other....she even told him about Shinjae who was their fanboy and he was just like a cute little brother to Y/N......Taehyung kinda regretted when he hears that he was an ARMY fanboy plus he was like a brother to Y/N .....he realised that it was just a misunderstanding that he assumed Shinjae to be Y/N'S boyfriend.....Both of them poured all their feelings out and they felt light-hearted now...Things were finally solved between Taehyung and Y/N...Now a beautiful bond called as love was growing in Y/N's heart for Taehyung even more and more as days passed...Well Y/N realised that Taehyung was that person which she could never get rid of in her whole life...day by day she started to accept that she only belongs to Kim Taehyung and not even a single soul in this world can love her the way Taehyung does....she is deeply falling for the cute little mistakes he makes..the care he shows to her....how hard he tries to cherish her...the way he takes her to different places to remove all the tensions and nightmares she was having...he made her forget everything and filled her heart and mind with pure love that was only for him...Taehyung even made her talk to Cherry and her mom who were dying out of panic....she told them that she is okay and she just lost her phone that's why she couldn't contact them .....she didn't wanted to know what actually happened with her....and now she wants to go back to Philippines with Taehyung and surprise them.....she was currently packing her bag as they both had to go back to Tokyo...Y/N informed her staff managers that she is gonna come back even Mr Cruz had a talk with Taehyung....he understood that Y/N is Taehyung's girlfriend so he let them be...otherwise their team was panicking thinking that where is Y/N...

-AUTHOR'S POV END-

Y/N'S POV:-

I felt so much happy when I talked with Cherry and mom after legit 2 weeks..they were worried about me so much that it took me few hours to comfort them and tell them that I was okay...I needed to make an excuse as I don't want them to know what actually happened cause they are never gonna forgive Taehyung for that plus they are gonna panic even more. I still feel guilty lying to them but it was for our good only...I felt even more relieved as Taehyung talked with Mr Cruz ...I don't even know what black magic did Taehyung did to him that he agreed as if nothing had happened....I shrugged those thoughts off and currently I was packing all of the necessary items in my backpack that I would be needing...I checked my purse and there was enough amount of money to buy a strawberry milkshake so I placed my purse back into my backpack hopefully on my way back some shops must be there...I heard the door creak and I looked up to see Taehyung standing with clothes in his hands he walked towards me and placed the clothes on the bead and said...

Taehyung: "Wear this princess....okay and take a shower we are going in one hour.."

He said as he cupped my cheeks and caressed them I smiled and nodded...I zipped up my bag and took the clothes and went inside the washroom and took a warm bubbly shower...I came out wearing the outfit he gave to me...I looked in the mirror and smiled at it was a beautiful blue coloured sweatshirt and loose jeans along with shoes...I smiled as he really knows what I like to wear...I brushed my hair and slapped some moisturizer on my face and applied lip balm...I left my hair open as I was too lazy to tie them now...I looked at the mirror and spun around as I liked my look

I looked at the mirror and spun around as I liked my look