PART-24

Y/N'S POV:-

Her phone literally dropped on the floor and she looked at me dead. She pointed her index finger towards me and asked

Cherry: "Is That a hick...hickey?"

Little sweat bead formed upon my forehead. Fvk my skin why! Why on the earth is it still visible. Jesus Christ..please give me some courage. I took a deep breath and collected up my messed up brain and said.

You: "Actually...you know Mrs Kim...tried to straighten my hair up so she ac..actually burnt up sometimes so yeah but it's okay it's not her fault because...I was wiggling here and..there so yeah due to my-my movement the hot straightening rod you-touched my skin umm yeah."

She looked at me with her lips parted a bit and she raised her one eyebrow giving me that 'are you lying' look. I badly wanna throw up myself somewhere now. She is 100 times more better than me in these things. I gave her a fake reassuring look.

You: "You don't believe m..me and tell me which boy will gim..gimme Hickey's. Huh!"

I kinda emotionally blackmailed her, no need to lecture me I know it's not good but this nasty hoe rat will not believe me then. She held both of my shoulders and made me sit down.

Cherry: " Hmm.......but does it hurts "

I just shook my head as no as in this week the pain reduced a lot as now it only hurts a little bit when pressed hard and thank God his teeth imprints vanished otherwise she would have suspected me a lot.

Cherry: "This isn't a hickey but if anyone will see this they will surely suspect you."

BECAUSE IT IS BITCH!!! HOW SHOULD I TELL YOU, I DON'T EVEN HAVE THE COURAGE TO SPEAK THAT OUT! The memories of that night flashed up again and my body got tensed so I shut down my eyes tightly and shook my head to brush that thought off.

Cherry: "What the hell happened to you just now, bro you okay is there something that's bothering you."

Bothering! Duh if I started to tell you then you won't be in your senses for a month.

You: "No it's nothing Chae."

Cherry: "Wait you need to put foundation up here."

You: "Not now when I will go for work tomorrow then okay!"

I said as I don't wanna put foundation at least right now when I already have compact powder over that to make it light. She just nodded in response and then we had dinner and we slept.

TIME SKIP IN THE MORNING

Here I was standing in front of Chae and she was blending the foundation over my umm hickeys. She did her makeup magic on my neck.

Cherry: "Perfect now look in the mirror."

I looked in the mirror and my shocked face soon turned into a bright smile as it was not even a per cent visible now. I clapped my hands and then hugged Chae like a koala bear. She stumbled back a little due to my sudden jump on her.

Cherry: "I-I can't breathe Y/N get off me now."

I just laughed and got down off her.

You: "Thank you so much broo." *smile*

Cherry: "Pabo..now stop being cheesy and let's get back to work."

You: "lemme wear my shoes and I am coming."

I walked back to my room and opened up my drawer and took out a pair of shoes to wear and I am done.

This is what you wore today:-