PART-17

Y/N POV:-

We reached the airport and security guards surrounded him with fangirls screaming and formint a cluster around him that it was hard to control the crowd approaching him but thank god the security was high. I was walking behind him keeping a good distance between us. After passing the crowd we finally entered a plane but wait a minute why no one is getting inside I mean only 20 minutes are left for it to take off. I went inside and that's when I realised it's chartered. It's a FREAKING CHARTERED PLANE!!! What,what!! All the security guards started to leave and only me and him are left now.

Taehyung: "Princess, come inside our, rooms are a there."

He pointed at a door and I followed him inside looking around with curiosity cause I have never been in a charted plane though I don't even know how it feels like to be here.

Air hostesses: "Welcome ma'am, welcome sir, here is your room."

She opened the door and I took my time to admire the small and cozy space.

You: "Ma'am, can I turn that couch into a bed."

I asked out of curiosity just in case I don't seem dumb later on.

Air hostess: "You can just push it back a little but you can't turn into a bed."

That's pretty uncomfortable bruh. But I can sleep over there afterall it's just few hours.

Taehyung: "Miss Y/N, if you wanna sleep you can sleep on the bed."

You: "No No-"

Air hostess: "Okay! I will leave now. Have a good time sir and ma'am."

You: "Wait miss aren't you gonna stay with us."

I held her hands and asked her. The fuck what am I doing.

Air hostess: "M-Ma'am I mean.....i am not supposed to be here."

Suddenly I was pulled back from my waist and my back bumped into a hard chest.

Taehyung: "Don't worry about her you can go."

And she shutted the door and i was still grabbed by him. I started to wiggle a bit to which he just snickered.

Taehyung: "Why are you trying to run away Y/N. It's not like I am gonna eat you.........or maybe I can."

He mumbled the last few words which were barely audible for me. Y/N think, think of an excuse.Yeas!!

You: "Can you leave me actually I wanna use the restroom."

He hummed and left my waist I quickly ran away from there to the washroom but I could hear him giggle. I locked the door of the washroom and looked at my face in the mirror. I splashed my face with  cold water and tried to calm myself after a few minutes I got out of there. Honestly I don't want to but I have too.
-Y/N'S POV END-

Taehyung's POV:-

I was ordering the food for me and Y/N and after a few minutes it came as well. The door clicked and I looked at the direction to see Y/N coming towards me while looking down. Does she probably falls in love with the every floor she sees. She looked up to see food in a tray. Her eyes gleamed due to happiness and I smiled, confirmed she is a foodie and I like it that how openly she expresses it, that's why I admire her. She sat down on the bed a bit far away from me.

Y/N : "Ummm, why are you not having your food."

I was about to speak but a devil idea came to my mind so i putted up a vulnerable face and said.

You: "Acutally, my hands...Ahh! It hurts a lot-"

Y/N: "Wait- I have a bandgage in my bag take it and tie it tightly around your palms."

I saw she got worried. Wait that was not my intention.

You: "Y/N can you feed me and my hands will be okay in few minutes because it happens sometimes."

She stopped digging in her bag and looked up at me.

Y/N: "Umm...I-I.....uh-"

You: "please~"

I suddenly slid closer to her and she just jumped a bit. Oh shoot do I seem like a creep! Actually I do.

Y/N: "Okay. But...please sit down..."

I did as she instructed and started to feed me making me smile in satisfaction. Gosh why she's so pure, I am not used to see this much innocence and humblenes. A tingling sound made me screech out of my thoughts and I took out my phone where Cherry noona sent me a picture.
Imagine this as you and Taehyung.

It was the picture of today's morning when we both were litterally smiling at each other under the mask

ON THE CHAT:-

Cherry noona: did you liked it brother.

You: Was it nedded to ask , obviously yes.

Cherry noona: Well gotta go enjoy

You: Sure, byee
I putted my phone back and looked up to see Y/N dozing off already. I tried not to disturb her few minutes later she was in a deep sleep already. I slid closer to her and placed her head on my shoulders as her head was in a very uncomfortable postion and I don't want her neck to be sprained cause it fucking hurts a lot.
-TAEHYUNG'S POV END-

TIME SKIP 30 MINUTES BEFORE LANDING

Y/N'S POV:-

I slowly opened my eyes only to find myself sleeping on Taehyung's shoulder. I immediately got up almost tripping hard and checked my wrist watch.
Yeah fuck half an hour still left to go.
I saw him still sleeping while resting his head on the headboard. He was sound asleep but it's important to wake him up. So I went near him and shook his shoulders lightly. He moved his body a bit and opened his eyes looking at me with a little smile and he didn't even realised his lips were already formed into such an adorable pout that I wanted to squish his face at the moment.

Taehyung: "What is the time beautiful?"

His deep sleepy voice almost made me faint due to the fact that he sounds so melodious.

You: "Uh....almost 25 minutes are left."

He nodded and started fixing his hairs. I exhaled the breath I was holding in and took my backpack and in just a matter of moments we landed on the airport. I threw my bagpack over my shoulders with Taehyung following me from behind. As soon as I stepped on onto the stairs a strong wind slapped my face making my eyes to squint and I would be winning the awards for the best meme face if someone captured my face.

Taehyung: "Y/Naa your hairs, they look so bahaha- sorry come here."

He laughed pointing at my hairs and walked towards me brushing his hands through my hairs giggling at my expressions probably. He pinched my cheeks before saying.

Taehyung: "Let's go the car is waiting for us. I don't wanna be even a minute late."
He said and I nodded pressing my lips into a thin line before following him back.