PART-55

I went downstairs and saw Cherry with my strawberry milkshake in her hands... I quickly ran towards her and took that from her hands and smiled at her brightly... She ruffled my hairs and said.
Cherry: "I missed this rat-like smile of yours"
You: "Same me too, I missed you touching my hairs with your filthy hands."
I said smiling like an innocent child and we both passed each other sarcastic gazes... My mom came towards me and said...
Mom: "Y/Naa go and bath I will prepare lunch for you and Taehyung okay.."
I nodded and took my milkshake and stepped inside my room locking the door... Fuck I missed my room so much...I placed my milkshake on the table and went to take a shower...I took a hot bubbly bath and came out wearing this.

I sat on the couch and untied my hairs from the messy bun

I sat on the couch and untied my hairs from the messy bun... I took my strawberry milkshake and started to sip on it... I closed my eyes and relaxed... I opened my eyes after a few minutes and went downstairs... As soon as I stepped down I saw Cherry talking with Taehyung... For some reasons I got nervous as I know Cherry is never sweet with boys...and then it's Taehyung who loves me... I glanced at Taehyung and my blood rushed up to my cheeks as he was staring at me with a smirk on his face...

WTF- please dont look at me I am not even here...I am hallucination... I looked at my mom and thankfully she was busy cooking... I cleared my throat and walked towards my mom completely ignoring both of them... I back hugged my mom and she smiled as she turned her head behind...
You: "Eommma what did you make today~"
Mom: "Well today you're gonna eat Jajangmyeon... I asked Taehyung and he told me that he loves that is why not..."
You: "Aah okay okay and wait is this bulgogi."
Mom: "Yeah and I cooked steamed rice as well to eat with it.."
You: "Woah a lot of Korean dishes today....why are so happy, mom."
My mom giggled out and said with a smile...
Mom: "Cause finally you got yourself someone who would love you so much.."
I pressed my lips into a thin line to hide the smile on my face but my mom chuckled and pinched my cheeks... I smiled back at her and started to help each other in cooking stuff... We had a great talk with each other after having a family dinner ...and Cherry went back to her home after some time...I picked up all the plates and placed them in the sink... My mom came towards me and said...
Mom: "Y/Naa I am going to sleep now so I hope you won't mind washing the dishes."
You: "Obviously no why would I mind plus I was going to wash them and where is appa by the way."
Mom: "He went to his office as some work came up."
I nodded and said...
You: "Go and sleep mom I will handle it here okay.."
My mom smiled and walked inside the room closing the door... I turned around and started to wash the dishes while ignoring my surroundings... I started to murmur some songs that I listened to...
-Y/N'S POV END-
.
.
TAEHYUNG'S POV:-
After having lunch I had a talk with Y/N's dad and Mom both of them are such great humans...plus it was nice talking to Cherry noona as well after a year...and right now I want to have some fun with Y/N as she ran away last time lucky her... I again went downstairs and saw no one was there but then I heard the sound of water flowing... I took a few steps and saw Y/N washing the dishes....and dang she looks such a wife material that so many unholy thoughts are bubbling up in my mind...I love how she looks so beautiful in plane and simple clothes... She must be god's most favourite girl...I looked around and there was no one I walked towards her slowly trying not to make any noise... As soon as I got closer to her I heard her sweet monotone voice passing through my ears giving me the perfect ASMR... I walked towards her probably wanting to prank her but as soon as her vanilla scent entered my nostrils .....all the senses in my body turned on... I sniffed her hairs and rolled my eyes back enjoying it...my arms wrapped around her waist holding her tight and I snuggled my face in her hairs inhaling the scent.....