PART-36

AUTHOR'S POV:-

It's been 8 months since Y/N went away from Taehyung and she was still receiving toxic comments. She cried every night when she read those comments. Cherry tried her best to comfort her but Y/N was to handle all that toxic words from such a large amount of people. She herself was getting tired of giving those justifications daily. But as said truth cannot be hidden for a long period of time. Truth always gains victory over lies and hate. All those nasty statements and trolling about Y/N immediately stopped as Taehyung came in front of the media and confessed everything including his love for Y/N in front of everyone or you can say more than love. Or an............obsession. Y/N stopped receiving hate from everyone and instead she got so many apologies and letter for forgiveness. She certainly started to feel better but she was not ready to believe the fact that Taehyung confessed his love for her. But she always tried to dodge the topic away as those words "my carrier" always repeated up in her head. She never supported the idea of being an idol's wife. As you get death threats, hate from his fandom and sasaengs add more to it. You can't live a peaceful life with an idol. She just wanted a normal person who would love her true self and she doesn't needs to change herself for him. She would like to live far away from all the hustle and bustle of the city. For obvious reasons it can't be possible when you are an idol's wife. After Taehyung's announcement, everyone started to report that account and which posted this debating rumour and due to so many reports the post immediately got deleted and the account is now under research to find out who did all this with which device and location. The cyber department is finding it all as per as Taehyung's orders.

HANA'S POV:-

I was sitting inside my room and was spinning my paperweight on the table. Out of frustration, I banged in the table and it even made the paperweight jump from its place.

You: "URRRRGHH!! DAMN IT!"

I said while gritting my teeth to the point they will break apart. But I could care less. That mf Taehyung it's been one month since he appeared and confessed in front of the media about his love for her potato-like Juliet. And the post even got deleted. My phone got a notification I glimpsed over the screen to find a notification. I opened It and it read.

Xxxx person commented 'forgive us Y/N, We are sorry come back to our Taetae.' On the social media's trending feed.

I smashed my phone on the ground and the screen got a crack but who cares. I will fucking kill this Y/N someday. She is getting on my nerves now. The hate she was getting was serving her right. But again out of nowhere her Romeo popped up, yaa I mean why not to save her Juliet. Suddenly my phone buzzed. I looked at the cracked up screen.? Why this mf is calling me right now. I groaned and picked up the call.

On the call:

You: "WHY THE HELL DID YOU CALLED ME. SEEMS LIKE YOU DON'T LOVE YOUR LIFE ANYMORE."

??: "Calm down, by the way, should I throw this device away from which I posted as I am scared to death. Maybe they can track this."

I rubbed my temple and closed my eyes in frustration and anger.

You: "Do whatever you want stupid but keep in check that my money and name shouldn't be touched. If they found out that it was us behind all this then you are dead."

??: "But li-"

I hung up the call and threw my phone on the bed. I surely need to do something before it's late. For now, I just wanna go club. I need to do something with my frustrated self. I picked up a dress and started to get ready for the clubbing.

-HANA'S POV END-

Y/N'S POV:-

I putted on my shoe and my mom came running towards me with a sandwich in her hand.