PART-32

.Y/N'S POV:-

She gave her phone to me and covered her mouth with her hands trying not to sob much. I opened her phone and a Twitter page was open as I saw the post my body went dead...

There were 21 photos and 4 videos of me and....T..taehyung. My vision started to get blurry due to tears accumulating in my eyes. I scrolled through every picture those pictures were a kind of compilation of all the moments between me and T..Taehyung. But my teary gaze stopped at a video which was captured just the day before yesterday on my birthday night. When Taehyung sur..surprised me. And it was shot at such an angle which seems like I was seducing Taehyung but in reality, I just kept my hands on his chest to keep distance between us. I wiped my tears away to read the text which was written by the post of if these pictures. The caption says~

EVERYONE I WANT YOUR ATTENTION!! ESPECIALLY I WANT BIGHIT TO SEE THIS AND RETHINK OF WHAT KIND OF STAFF THEY CHOOSE FOR WORK. AS IN THE ABOVE PICTURE YOU CAN SEE THAT THIS STAFF MEMBER, OR SEDUCER FOR SAKE, SHE WAS TRYING TO SEDUCE KIM TAEHYUNG FOR THE LAST THREE YEARS AND THE PROOF OF THAT IS ABOVE. HER NAME IS EMI Y/N AND INSTEAD OF DOING HER JOB. SHE IS ALWAYS CHILLING AROUND AND FUCKING DIFFERENT BOYS IN THE CAMPUS. BUT GOT CAPTURED WHILE SEDUCING KIM TAEHYUNG AND OUR WINTER BEAR BEING INNOCENT GOT CAUGHT IN HER TRAP AS WELL. I POSTED THIS TO LIFT THE VEIL OFF WHAT BIGHIT WAS SEEING HIS STAFF MEMBERS AS. I WOULD LIKE BIGHIT TO TAKE ACTION AGAINST HER AND FIRE HER AWAY. SPREAD THIS EVERYWHERE SO THAT PEOPLE CAN ALSO SEE AND LET'S UNITE✊ TO THROW THIS GIRL OUT OF THE BIGHIT FAMILY. THANK YOU FOR READING!!

~6m likes...2m comments.. 17m shares

The phone slipped out of my hand and fell on the floor and its glass shattered but who cares. My body dropped on the floor as well and some of the broken glass pieces of the phone pierced my skin as my body fell on the floor but not a single whimper escaped my mouth. Because that pain is nothing compared to what read on the phone just now. Cherry shouted my name and held my shoulders but seems like all the sound has been cut I can't hear anything. I felt someone touching my knees looked with my teary eyes to see Sujin caressing my knees and there were bloodstains on her hand. My knee is bleeding but I could care less. W..who did this. That's why people say half-truth always kills. Out of 7 billion people in the world, why was I the one who had to be a part of this toxic rumour. Why my God? What did I do to deserve this? More tears escaped from my eyes. I felt my body shaking so I escaped from my trace to see that Cherry was shaking my shoulder vigorously while shouting my name.

Cherry: "Y/N! LISTEN TO ME!!" *sob"

You: "H..uh" *hiccup*

Cherry: "Listen we can talk about this okay, listen!"

You: "There is nothing left to talk about Chae."

Cherry kept stroking my shoulder but it was definitely of no use. Then some staff members came towards me and started to comfort me as well.

Staff member1: "Y/Naa we believe you that those things written about you are fake. You are not the girl who can do things like this."

Staff member3: "Yeah we have knows you for three years. You were the one who always runs away from Taehyung so you can't do this in any case. I believe you Y/N."

I smiled weakly that I have such cooperative and loving staff members who believe me.

You: *weak smile* "You guys will believe me but the world..what about them. The world is cruel they will not they will only think that I seduced Taehyung."

I spoke as more tears ran down my cheeks but I quickly wiped them away as I know it's Cherry's weakness to see me cry.

Staff member4: "We will help you prove that you are innocent and you can't do this and We all could tell that the way Taehyung looked at you. He never looked at any other girl like that."