Chapter 41

♖♖♖

♖♖♖

Y/N, Harry and Hermione had managed to dash right out of the Forbidden Forest, intended to head back to Umbridge's office to save the remainder of her friends but as they ran through the wooden bridge it seemed that there was no need for that anymore.

But it seemed that she wasn't met with just the reaminder of her friend group, instead it seemed that another infamous trio had also managed to tag along.

"Ginny, Neville, Luna?" Y/N called out questioning tone before noticing how her friends were all unharmed, "how's you all get away?"

"Well, we heard about what happened and intended to help you all get away," Ginny stated, "but it seemed that Ron had already got it sorted out with Puking Pastilles, it wasn't pretty."

"Told them I was hungry, wanted some sweets." Ron chuckled nonchalantly, "They told me to bugger off and ate the lot themselves."

A smirk curled up the corner of Y/N's lips, staring at Ron impressively, "Not bad, Weasley." she hummed as Ron only shrugged it off, "Has been known to happen."

"It was brilliant!" Lizzy exclaimed a little to excitedly which only managed to enlarge the Ravenclaw's smirk , the blondie seemingly noticed her tone of excitement  as her cheeks now flushed a light pink.

"So how are we getting to London?" Neville asked, the attention averted back towards Y/N and Harry whose smiles now faltered.

"Look, it's not that we don't appreciate everything you've done..." Y/N muttered lowly, "all of you.."

"But we've got you into enough trouble as it is." Harry concluded as he and the Ravenclaw brushed past the group, about to head off to London apparently by themselves.

"Please." Ginny scoffed, causing the duo to come to a halt before looking over their shoulder to see a displeased expression on Ginny's face, "you two'd be dead if you go at it alone."

"Ginny's right." Caleb agreed, his tone was dead serious something that wasn't seen quite often, "didn't you say Dumbledore's Army's supposed to be about doing something real? Or was that all just words to you?"

"Maybe you don't have to do this all by yourselves, mate." Ron added.

The duo contemplated this for a while before both of them exchanged a glance that seemed to make both of them come to an agreement with one another.

"Alright," Harry said, turning his gaze back to the group, "So how're we getting to London?"

"We fly, of course." Luna answered, though it seemed that not everybody understand except for Y/N in which she jumped up slightly at the idea.

"Let's go then." Y/N said hurriedly before running off the wooden bridge passing by Hagrid's Hut entering a different section of the Forest than before.