Chapter 8

♖♖♖

♖♖♖

"Trains. Underground." Mr Weasley went on as he was walking through the crowded train station with Y/N and Harry trailing behind. "Ingenious, these Muggles."

It was quite fun for the Ravenclaw to watch Mr Weasley try and 'blend in', it reminded her of her first time using the train station, but it wasn't the same for Harry. He looked awfully awkward as Mr Weasley looked as if a kid in a toy store, getting fascinated by the simplest things.

Especially when they had to cross gateline, the Ravenclaw was trying so hard to stifle her snickers when she watched Mr Weasley palming the machine, expecting it to open. Though, they got through that part when Harry had shown Mr Weasley the ticket they needed to pass through.

Anyways, despite all of that they now found themselves approaching a telephone booth down on a street in london, "Here we are." Mr Weasley said in a cheerful tone as he motioned to the telephone booth and opened the door.

"I've never used the visitors' entrance before." he told as he gestured for Y/N and Harry to enter. "Should be fun."

Y/N and Harry slowly entered the telephone booth, unsure what to do next until Mr Weasley handed some Muggle money towards the Ravenclaw, "Just put that in and dial 62442, you can't fit three people in the booth, I'll go after you two."

The Ravenclaw slowly nodded before Mr Weasley shut the telephone booth, she took a very uncertain side glance towards the raven-haired boy before glancing onto the Muggle coins in her palms, "Well, only way to find out."

She inserted the coins into the telephone booth before dialing the numbers carefully. They waited for a few seconds before suddenly the booth began to descend like an elevator, the london street around them disappearing before they found themselves in the middle of a very crowded giant hallway.

Slowly, Y/N pushed the door open as she exited the telephone booth, followed by Harry as they were now swarmed in the crowds, the floors and walls were the same dark greenish brick color, with a few special gold designs on the archways.

As Y/N and Harry were busy looking around, they hadn't realised another phone booth descending behind them, it was when the ding sounded from the booth did they turn around. They watched as Mr Weasley swung the phone booth door open and exited it, grinning towards the duo before he started to walk within the crowds while Y/N and Harry trailed behind.

Y/N felt a nudge to being sent to her side catching her attention as she turned towards Harry, he was nodding his head to the walls with amazement. Curiously, the Ravenclaw followed his line of sight and was met with green smokes appearing from time to time to what seemed like fireplaces.

There wasn't just one fireplace but a few hundreds that lined with the walls as one after another, more green smokes appeared as people walked through them. This fascinated both Y/N and Harry as they continued to trail behind Mr Weasley while taking in everything surrounding them.