Chapter 20

♖♖♖

♖♖♖

The group had just returned from their Hogsmeade trip, Fred, George, Neville and Ginny had decided to follow the group. They were walking through the wooden bridge with the spirits high in the air, the feeling of being supported was riling both Y/N and Harry up.

"Right..." Y/N sounded, "First we need to find a place to practice, where Umbridge won't find out."

"The Shrieking Shack?" Ginny suggested.

"It's too small." said Harry.

"The Forbidden Forest?" Lizzy suggested.

"Not bloody likely." Ron mumbled lowly.

"Y/N, Harry." Neville called out slightly anxious, "What happens if Umbridge does find out?"

"Who cares?" Hermione scoffed as Y/N stared at the bushy-haired girl perplexedly, "I mean it's sort of exciting, isn't it, breaking the rules?"

The group now shared an amused expression towards Hermione especially the Ravenclaw, feeling both impressed and amazed as her eyebrows were raised amusingly.

"Who are you and what have you done to Hermione Granger?" Caleb joked as the group shared a laugh. "Bet Y/N's had a bad influence on you."

The Ravenclaw rolled her eyes at the dark-skinned boy before turning back to the bushy-haired girl, still somewhat impressed from what she just heard.

"Anyway," said Hermione, "at least we know one positive thing that came from today."

"What's that?" Harry questioned.

"Cho couldn't take her eyes off you, could she?" Hermione joshed as everybody began smirking at the raven-haired boy who's cheeks became noticeably hot.

"Right, Over the next few days, we should each come up with a couple of possibilities of places we can practice." Y/N stated as they reached the entrance of the clock tower, thinking no one other than the people who had signed up for the practices were around them so she didn't bother to whisper, "We've got to make sure, wherever it is, there's no chance she can find us."

"Will do, Y/N." said Neville as they entered the castle.

However, they would've wished they had kept their tones a little softer if they had realised the woman in pink who had been watching them all along.

♖♖♖

Y/N had her spirits high during the weekend, she and her friends were now outside enjoying the last of the autumn breeze as the boys except for Aidan were rushing to get their homework done.

The thoughts of doing something to resist Umbridge and the ministry gave her immense satisfaction, being rebellious for doing the right thing just riled her up. Also with the idea of having people not assume she was a lying weirdo added to her cheerful mood.