Chapter 37

♖♖♖

♖♖♖

It's only been a few hours after Umbridge had officially been named headmaster of Hogwarts School and already havoc had erupted.

Obviously she was very excited for the job as she couldn't last 5 minutes without announcing something through the school speakers, as if her voice couldn't be more annoying than it already is.

"Boys and Girls are not permitted to be within 8 inches of each other." Umbridge's voice sounded from the speakers.

"That's another perk from dating a girl." Y/N beamed towards Hermione who only rolled her eyes playfully as Lizzy faked a gag.

"Maybe you should try it sometime Liz." The Ravenclaw continued, "wait I forgot you're into Ron."

She was earned a very harsh glare from the blondie, if her eyes were daggers they would be stabbing right into Y/N's heart at the way her eyes were narrowed.

Just then, a pair of heavy fast footsteps approaching them caught their eye as they watched Aidan and Caleb rush their way over to the three girls.

"Professor Umbridge's got names." Caleb panted as he clinged one arm on Aidan's shoulder who nodded, "everyone's names."

All three girls had their eyebrows furrowed, giving time for their brains to process what the boys meant but soon, the answers would come clear as another announcement emerged.

"Students whose names are to be called, please proceed to Classroom 1C," Umbridge's voice once again sounded through the school speakers. "Y/N Y/L/N, Harry Potter, Hermione Granger, Ronald Weasley, Fred Weasley, George Weasley, Ginny Weasley, Caleb Mclaughlin, Aidan Gallagher, Lizzy Greene...."

Those weren't just any names, those were names who were in the D.A and Y/N knew very well of who consisted in these names, but the question was, what was Umbridge going to do to them.

"Neville Longbottom, Dean Thomas, Lavender Brown, Padma Patil, Parvati Patil, Nigel Wolpert, Luna Lovegood..."

"That's everyone in the D.A," Lizzy murmured under her breath, a flash of confusion and slight fear flash through her eyes as she glanced over to Y/N as if asking for some sort of assurance as to what was happening.

But the Ravenclaw had no clue what was going on, as the long list of names continued to sound through the speakers.

"Katie Bell, Angelina Johnson, Colin Creevey, Dennis Creevey, Ernie Macmillan, Justin Finch Fletchley, Hannah Abott, Zacharias Smith, Anthony Goldstein, Michael Corner, Terry Boot, Seamus Finnegan and Avery Taylor."