Chapter 31

♖♖♖

♖♖♖

"I know it is impossible for me to express my sincerity through a piece of parchment but I do hope that you do not take my faults on to Tia Gaunt, she deserves so much more than the hatred I have faced within the years of my existence, though I do hope she will continue the pureblood line and make the Gaunt family proud for once. If this letter ever gets passed on, please consider my final request. That Tia comes to visit my grave, that is, if I have one."

"Morfin Gaunt." Y/N finished with a deep sigh, her eyes briefly scanning through the piece of worn out parchment in her hold as her back leaned deeper onto the headboard for support.

"Tia...wow..." Hermione hummed with a questionable yet surprising tone as she shut the Memory Book closed alongside her quill and moved it to the side of the desk before pushing herself up and away from the chair and motioned towards the bed. "that's the name Morfin gave you?"

"Yeah...er—I guess so..." the Ravenclaw drawled out as she felt a dip on the side of the bed where Hermione was now seated, getting comfortable beside her as she leaned her head on her shoulder, but the tone of the question and the amused look on Hermione's face led puzzlement to fuel her expression as her eyebrows were now furrowed together. "why? Is there something wrong with Tia?"

Hermione shook her head. "No. Not at all." she hummed as she lifted her gaze and connected them with the Ravenclaw's, "It's just...the name sounds attractive."

A scoff left the Ravenclaw as she shook her head unimpressed while Hermione snickered softly at her own statement. "So you're saying Y/N isn't attractive?"

Hermione shook her head again. "To say Y/N is just attractive is an understatement, love. Tia is attractive but Y/N is...hmm...breathtaking."

Y/N's lips slowly curled up into a smirk as she read Hermione's playful expression, they're faces only inches away,  "Mhm..good save."

"That's no surprise is it?" the bushy-haired girl retaliated smugly as she leaned in in the slightest bit, "I've been saving you since first year."

The Ravenclaw raised her eyebrows in amusement as a scoff and snicker left her lips before her eyes flickered down to her girlfriends lips then back to her radiant brown eyes, "so that's how we're playing now?"

She was responded with a playful shrug and finally with the last shift forward their lips, the long awaited contact of warmth through their lips now felt.

The kiss was short but passionate as always, but it never fails to give a sense of comfortness to the Ravenclaw, a sense of relief, it was like Hermione's kiss could potentially cure cancer for her.

"You know.." the Ravenclaw drawled out with a hint of playfulness in her tone which sent an intrigued expression spread across the  bushy-haired girl's face, "I think I should have a fair share of credit. I saved the life students and teachers at Hogwarts from Voldemort for the past four years and I believe that includes you."