Twenty-six.

We've just arrived in Rome, and as soon as I step off the plane, I'm greeted with a cool breeze. I wish my parents were here with me because it's been so long since I've been here.

Gaia stood next to me, taking a big breath, and murmuring, "lovely." I followed her into the car, preferring to be with her rather than a depressed Vince, who was a nightmare.

"Where we're headed now?" I ask as I settle into the limo. "We're staying in a hotel since we can't risk anyone finding out we're here." Caterina retaliates, "But aren't we going to blow our cover if we remain at a hotel? Vladimir, after all, is likely to have ties throughout Rome." I declare.

"The hotel we're heading to is ours," Gaia says with a toss of her head. gazing out the window at the gorgeous view. Shortly after we get to the hotel, the interior design is lovely and it appears to be a five-star hotel.

We enter the hotel and collect our key cards before going our separate ways. My room included a balcony and a view of the beach. I've decided to take a shower and then sleep for a while until it's time to plot our break-in.

I'm taking a cold shower and humming weird songs when I hear a click outside the bathroom, suggesting that someone is there. I cover myself with a towel. I take out my pocket knife from the sink and open the door slowly.

"You."We both hiss at the same time "You've got the wrong room," I say gripping my towel tighter "This is my room, so gather your shit and leave," He demands. I show him my keycard "Now go," I say, motioning to the door.

He chuckles, but not loudly. Before a scowl returns to his face, he shows me his card. "Get out of here before I make you." He says, clenching his teeth "I'd like to see you try, Idiotule," I take a step forward "I will fuc-" he begins, but is interrupted by a knock on the door.

Translation: Asshole.

"Who it is?" I smirk at a very furious Kenji. "Housekeeping!" a woman says "There aren't any more rooms," Kenji says as I open the door and take the towels and place them on the table. "To me, this sounds like a you problem." I shrug.

"This is perfect," he smirks as he leans against the doorframe, and I raise an inquisitive brow. "This offers me a chance to keep an eye on you," He explains, I huff going to the restroom to change because I've had enough of his nonsense.

I exit the bathroom wearing shorts and a tank top a few minutes later. You've got to be kidding me, I find Kenji sleeping on the bed. "Up up, get up!" I shout, "Kenji, you're sleeping on the floor." I wipe my face, "fuck no." He mumbles under the pillow.

"Stop shaking," he breathes, "It's chilly, I can't help it." I groan and climb into bed, placing a pillow between us before resting down. It's cold, and I start shivering under the duvet. he wraps his arm around my waist and pulls me close to his chest in a short second.

"Remove your hands off me." I try to wiggle out from his grip. "Kenji, let me go." I hiss, but no response. I'm too tired to resist, so I sigh and surrender to the darkness.

Fuck you, Kenji Bianchi.

Short chaptwr sorry!
Get ready for the next chapter ;)

Short chaptwr sorry! Get ready for the next chapter ;)