Thirty-eighth Test: Tentative Testing

"Good girl!" Adam giggled a little, and could barely stop himself laughing. There was something very strange about talking down to Claudia. She was smart, popular, and always in control. The last person he would have dared to speak to like that.

But she was laughing too. Maybe it was different being her boyfriend, but it still seemed out of place. More funny than weird, but he wasn't the best guy to judge that in any case. He'd just diapered his girlfriend, and he was sure that wasn't normal by any stretch of the imagination. But it was turning into some kind of running joke between them, trying weird things because it seemed like a good idea at the time. He figured that doing it like this might help her to feel less guilty about all the stuff in the afternoon, and that was a good enough reason for him.

"I bet I look just like a little kid dressed like this," she chuckled. That gave Adam a chance to look her up and down, something he was sure he would never have enough of. She was wearing a cute top with a sailor-style collar now, and a knee length skirt. It looked more childish than anything he'd ever seen her in, and more overtly feminine too. But after he'd somehow ended up in a dress with enough lace to satisfy any fairytale princess, he didn't think he was in a position to comment on that.

"The diaper helps with that," he answered. "Lets the world know that you're just a little baby. You can hide it if you want to, but you'll know how small you feel."

"Yeah," he nodded, and then reverted to communicating through the medium of blushes again as he realised that his acceptance was probably the most embarrassing thing he could have said; more even than her teasing. "I mean... if you want me to wear one, but..."

"You want some kind of safety precautions. You don't want to be out of control like you were earlier today. Right?"

"Yeah, I..." Adam mumbled and nodded. He was embarrassed, but he would go there for her. And she had seen in an instant what was holding him back.

"Well then. I promise I won't be too cruel. We're equals, right? So anything I do to you, you're allowed to do to me. And vice versa. And I don't know if you still feel like you should be obeying, but just to reinforce it... You will not follow the instructions Lorelei gave you unless you want to. Every time something happens that she gave an order about, you will disobey her unless it's something you would have chosen to do anyway. Is that clear enough?"

"Yeah, that's good. Are you going to tell me... Are you going to make sure I don't make you do anything you're not comfortable with?" He couldn't get the thought out of his mind. She'd had a handful of the weird hard gummies that contained St Jeremy's root while he was putting her in a diaper, and a part of him was intoxicated by the thought that he could take control now. But somehow putting limitations on him made it seem more exciting, and he couldn't stop thinking about that.

"I don't need to. You're good, I'm evil. Remember? You can put some restrictions on me if that makes you feel more confident, but I trust you. And I know I'll love anything you want to do."

"Yeah," Adam nodded. And that was the difference, he realised. He also knew that he would be happy with what she wanted; no matter what she chose, just being there with her would be enough to make it worth it. But he was still afraid somehow. It didn't make sense, but he knew just enough about human psychology to realise that people seldom did. "Okay. I trust you, but just for tonight you can't command me to do anything that you don't know if I'd enjoy it. You're only allowed to use those commands for things we've tried already and I enjoyed it, things I said are okay, and maybe little surprises when you already know I'll love it. And no ordering me to... to wet myself again. I've done that enough times today. Is that okay, or... too much?"

"That's completely fair. After this afternoon, I'd rather know what limits you're setting yourself. But if there were a loophole in those instructions, a way to make you feel more humiliated than you were intending, would you want me to tell you? Would you want me to follow the spirit or the letter of your command? Because either works for me, but..."

"It's up to you. I'd love being surprised, thinking that you outsmarted me. Like I don't know what you could do. I feel like I have to try and tone it down, but I know that if you can work round that I'll be happy to obey. If I tried and you were smarter then it's not my fault. Right?"

"I can understand that. Like you're scared to do weird things even if you want to, but if you can't resist my order there's no guilt. It's not your fault, right?"

Adam just nodded.

"Well then. I'm not going to limit you, because that's not my thing. Do whatever you want, but maybe keep it fair for tonight. If you're more comfortable with that. Okay? So, want to put on a diaper like a good girl, or do you need me to do that for you?"

"I... uhh..." Adam didn't know which answer he would prefer, but he was sure that it was something he needed to think about more.

Claudia took charge, as soon as she saw his uncertainty. She pushed him back to lie on the embarrassing changing mat, reducing the complex big-picture issues to the question of whether to stand up right now. They both knew what he was going to choose.