Fourteenth Test: Testing the Plan

This chapter is a little short. There's more happening in the adult version of this chapter, in the other book. But you won't miss out on the story if you're not interested in the mature parts.

"I'm sorry," Adam mumbled as Claudia pushed him down onto the changing mat and quickly made sure he was dry with a towel. She was completely businesslike, treating him as if he was no more capable than a real baby, and that only put an edge on his embarrassment. As much as he liked her, it would be better to make an excuse and leave the house until he had some more freedom. "I can't do this, I need to..."

"Shush," Claudia cut him off, and he couldn't speak again. "It's okay. You're just a little baby. You can't help making a mess sometimes. Now, up!"

Adam couldn't remember hearing an instruction like that before, but he knew immediately what she meant. He lifted his butt up from the floor, allowing Claudia to slide the towel out. And then he was sitting in the middle of a changing mat, while she slipped a surprisingly-pink adult diaper under his butt.

"I really don't need–" he tried again, but she silenced him as easily as before. Even getting out of the situation was no longer a possibility.

"Shush, baby. I know what you need. I can't be sure you're not going to have another little accident, so you need to be in diapers. That's my decision, right? And you know what you need to do if you change your mind about this. You need to prove to me that you're a big boy, by not peeing your pants again. But until you can do that you're just a little baby girl, and I have to treat you appropriately. Understand?"

"Y... yes," he mumbled, and then closed his eyes and tried to pretend nothing was happening as the pastel-decorated diaper was taped all around him. As she taped it up, he looked down to see that it was decorated in a pattern of unicorns that seemed a little more childish than the designs he'd previously seen. The diapers had been left in the house by some elderly relative who had visited once, he remembered, and so had been a stark medical-looking white design with a few blue lines and a brand name on them.

He wondered if these were a different variety. Thicker diapers for night time? He didn't know, but it sounded reasonable, and different colours would make it easier for people with failing vision to distinguish between them. He couldn't explain the unicorns, but just because someone was infirm presumably didn't stop them liking cute things. It was weird, but easier to think about than his current situation.

"Right," Claudia's voice pulled him out of his thoughts again, and he realised that she'd finished everything that needed doing and was offering him a pair of loose shorts to cover the shameful garment. Now, I need to pee too, and I'll have to put your clothes in the wash. So you can grab yourself a shirt and then go check on Lori while I do that. And just to stop you worrying so much, I'm giving you a direct order now. if she tries to give you more commands, tell me as soon as I get back. Okay? So don't worry about that."

Adam didn't need to reply. He couldn't easily stop worrying, so he would keep those thought to himself, which was the closest he could come. There was nothing else he could think of to say, and now he had orders to carry out.