I smiled remembering last night in the tower eiffel with Lisa, it was so romantic — aside from her pick up line, it was cute but so corny — everything was so unrealistic, it was like a movie.

I got back to my room and saw oppa getting my things ready, i ignored his presence and sat on the bed with a smile on my lips.

"You seem happy, Ruby Jane" he stated.

I nodded. "Aren't you, oppa?" i asked happily.

"Actually, i feel sick." he said and placed his hand on his tummy. "My stomach has been killing me, it must be the tartine" he added.

"You should probably go to the bathroom before we go, it's gonna be a long flight" i suggested.

He shook his head. "Already did, but it still hurts. I'll just take some pain killers, they're in my wallet can you get it for me?" he asked and i did as said.

I grabbed his wallet and opened it, found his medicine but something else caught my attention, it was Lisa's face in a photograph. Why would he have a picture of Lisa?

"Why do you have-" i spoke as i get the photograph, but i was stunned to see Lisa and... Jisoo.

What?

What?

"What? do i what?" My manager said besides me. "Oh that's Lisa's, i found it on the floor on the set while recording 'as if it's your last', i forgot i had it. Can you give it to her?"

as if it's your last set? Lisa's?

—————

(Chapter 6)

"I'll help you find her" what i said caught of her guard , she looks at me with disbelief.

"What?"

"You heard me , i'll help you Lisa" i smiled.

"Miss Kim its-"

"My name is Jennie , you idiot" i joked. "Jennie it's okay" she insist but i would insist as well. "What if i'll help you find her but you'll help me move on?" I suggest , she thought of it for a moment and then nods.

"Fine"

"How does she look like?" I asked , so i would know who to find. "Wait , i'll show you a picture" she said and grabs her bag , she started looking around and revealed her wallet , she opened it and her eyes grew wider , like there was something wrong.