"I can't do this to you." tears started streaming down my cheeks and my jaw was shaking, which made talking a little harder. "L- Let's go back and accept their offer"

"No!" My mom snapped. "I won't let them step on us nor you..." she caressed my cheek. "...we know how much Sooya meant to you and how happy you are with her, i won't let two heartless snakes take that away from you."

She wipes my tears and smiled softly, it made me calm down, so i took a deep breath and nodded.

Once my father, who was holding me, noticed i calmed down, he finally let go so i had the chance to hug my mother and dad joined us. "Thank you so much" i sobbed.

"Go pack, we don't have much time" mom said.

I ran to my room, i grabbed all my clothes from my wardrobe and threw them on the bed, grabbed my suitcase from under my bed and started packing everything.

Once we were all ready, we made our way to the front door, but mr. Kim spoke. "Last chance, Manoban."

"Rot in hell" My father said and left the house.

The rain was pouring hard, so loud that you could barely hear the cars passing by.

We didn't really have a destination— everything went so fast and it was so hard to proceed it— so we just ran around, finding a safe place.

"Are you cold, honey?" my dad asked his wife, who was soaking wet from the rain.

"A little" she smiled softly, slightly shaking, which she tried to hide but it was still noticeable. "but i'm fine"

I took my phone out and started looking for Bam's contact, but my phone blacked out. "My phone died... great!"

"Let me try" the older woman said and took her phone from her back pocket. "No signal"

I sighed and looked at my father, but before i could ask any questions, he said. "Don't look at me, i forgot my phone on the couch"

I had no choice, but to ask one person a favor... Goonshipas, Sooya hates her and i didn't want to go to her but i didn't have anymore choices, we were near her house.

"My friend lives a few minutes from here, we can ask her for help" i hesitantly said.

Both my parents nodded and started walking, under the rain. The walk lasted, at least, an hour but we managed to arrive, so i sighed and knocked on her door.

Mintty showed up, i could tell she was shocked by her face expression but before she asked, i said. "Can you help us?"

———————

Jennie's POV

"Wake up, you monkey!" i shouted and jumped onto Lisa, who was sleeping peacefully.

She groaned very loudly. "Ni, stop!"

"It's time to wake up or we'll loose our flight" i said and placed my chin on her shoulder, she looked at me and tried to hide her smile.

"You're not cute" she commented and closed her eyes again.

I rolled my eyes and got up from her bed. "Whatever, just get up or we'll leave you" i threatened.

"Give me a kiss first" she joked.

"In your dreams, Manoban." I said and exited her room.

It was our last day in Paris and it was time to go back to Korea, which kinda saddens me 'cause i spent two great days here with Lisa and Rosé aside from work.