Yeah sure, and after that, I'm jumping in front of a car.

Even the thought of talking to her makes me want to crawl into a ball and never leave my house ever again. 

I go quick over the morning rush since most people want something light or filling to start their day with. And without knowing Abby comes and starts helping me in the afternoon.

"Soo" she makes a pause while chopping some vegetables, "did you see her today?" asks while wiggling her eyebrows at me.

I'm so tempted to just say no and be over with this conversation, but she will just see right through me. 

With a small sigh, I reply with a small "Yes".

"Still no courage to talk with her?'

"Nope." I sigh again and continue frying the pasta.

"One of these days you will talk to her, I just feel it." She tries to encourage me this time.

I think she saw that I wasn't really in the mood to be teased about my fear of approaching the beautiful stranger.

"What makes you say that?" I ask curiously with a head tilt.

"Call it a gut instinct." She chuckles.

"I don't know if I trust your gut though." I tease her back. 

"Well, I do! it has never let me down." She exclaims. But continues when she sees that I'm not convinced. "I'm telling you the truth! One time I was on this date with this dude, and even though he seemed so sweet and kind I never called him after our date. Only to find out later that he went home with another chick since I refused him. He was a player pretty much." She tells me determinated.

"Congrats on not going home with him I guess?" I ask dumbfounded. "But that could also be a coincidence." I continue unsatisfied.

"Or. Or another time, I had a feeling that something was going on with my parents. I got weird vibes from them when I talked to them. Only to find out they were going to adopt another child and didn't know how to tell me." She continues talking when she sees I'm not convinced "Another time the wheater said that it will be sunny all day, but I had a feeling that it won't. So I took my umbrella with me. And guess what? In the afternoon it started raining all of the sudden!"

"O-" I'm interrupted

"Another time while in high school I had this bad feeling about the meatloaf that they served in the cafeteria, so I didn't eat it. I also told my friends not to eat it. Some didn't listen to me though. And guess what? After half an hour or so, everybody who'd been eating the meatloaf, started going to the bathroom cause something wasn't right with them!" She exclaims.

"Okay okay." I interrupt her before she starts telling another story. "I believe you." I laugh. "Also, you sounded way too excited while telling the last story." 

"Well yeah! My gut saved me from food poisoning, while everybody who didn't listen to me had to suffer." 

"I'm getting a little concerned here." I fake being scared of her.

"Oh, you shouldn't be." She quickly replies. "Unless you do something to upset me, or make me mad. Then you should be scared." Abby tries to say it with a serious face, but that doesn't last very much and she starts laughing. 

"So no more questioning your gut, I got it." I laugh as well.

"Emma?" a new voice can be heard.

I turn around and see Mikaela one of the waitresses on today's shift.

"Yeah?" I ask while plating some sauteed vegetables. "Everything alright with the food?" I ask not taking my eyes off of the plate, making sure that it looks good. We might not be a 5-star restaurant, but I will still make sure that everything looks (and tastes) great.