15

Jungkook ~ April  26, 2019

It was official. I was going to break arms of whoever treated her badly. I gave myself permission to do so, since I was officially a boxer and a self-titled number one supporter of Eunbi. Okay, maybe not break arms, but scare them enough to never mess with her again.

I also needed to make sure I gave her enough. I didn't want her to doubt me and my intentions. They didn't start off the purest, but they turned pure overtime. All I wanted was to make her feel loved and happy.

My list of romantic things was one. It was grand and special. But there were things outside of it I had to remember about. It wasn't a challenge at all, as all those things were so easy to me, so natural. Paying attention, listening, being attentive about her, remembering details about her no one else would. The unwritten list was longer than the first one, and I was sure I would keep on adding the closer we'd grow.

With my arm around her shoulder (playful but bold move), as we laughed about how I dropped all of my chocolate covered pretzels onto the ground earlier, we walked through the parking lot of my boxing club. I convinced her to join me and watch that day, not because I had an important match to practice for, but because I wanted to impress her. There, I said it. I wanted to be the number one in her eyes. In boxing or not, I wanted to be to her what she was to me. I'd treat her just the same whether she decided she felt like me or not, but a big part of my heart melted at the idea of having her heart eyes on me and no one else.

"Wait here, I'll get change. If Yoongi attacks you, run," I said, leaving her at the benches.

"I like Yoongi. I can talk to him," she teased, earning a very weak playful smack on her shoulder.

Every since I approached her after she pushed me away, a layer covering the deepest parts of our relationship was lifted off. There was less distance, less worrying between us. Touching was burning, but comforting. Locking eyes was making my heart swell, but it spoke more than words could ever say.

I was falling for her more and more every day, and I loved it. I loved how she made me feel, and how I could make her feel. I loved falling for someone I could call my best friend. I loved her presence. I loved listening to her, I loved learning more about her.

God. I got it so bad. And to think it was my arch enemy Jung Eunbi. The thought of our past made me giggle.

"Don't you dare go out," I said as soon as I walked into the locker room. Everyone but Jimin was there, but he had a three weeks leave to heal a strained muscle and rest after a few strenuous months. I was going to update him on everything once he was back.

"Why?" Hoseok asked.

"Eunbi's here."

When I turned to open my locker, Yoongi was on a run. I caught him, but he slipped his arm out of mine, laughed, flipped me off, and he was gone.

"What else did you expected?" Hoseok laughed.

"What does he even want from her?" I rolled my eyes, changing as fast as I could.

"Probably the same as from you," Namjoon said. "Interrogation."

"And what is he going to find out? That I befriended my enemy and now I am falling in love with her?" I asked, sliding my sweatpants on, and, with the silence filling the room, I realized what I said. I was not supposed to say that, but it slipped before I could use my brain.

I looked between the two with wide eyes, frozen.

"What did you say?" asked Hoseok.

"Nothing," I mumbled.