Leona face back to Crowley once he caught him staring at her. "Hahahaha! Don’t underestimate me, Crowley. I can fight all these stupid herbivores in my sleep."

"We’ll see."

"I don’t plan on apologizing anymore. Anyone who wants to hear a sorry will have to earn it by defeating me." he smirked and pointed at himself.

"That’s the story, Headmaster. Will you allow it?" Trey asked whilst his eyes settled on Quiinn.

Crowley find it unpleasing.

"Good grief. I was the idiot for believing that you’ll all have a heartfelt talk. Very well. Savanaclaw Dorm will participate in the tournament." Crowley stopped and started whispering. "Plus as the Headmaster, I would like to avoid further scandal regarding the players and I want to look good on Quiinn's eyes."

"Tch, adults." Quiinn glare at him.

Crowley blushed, hopping she didn't hear what he said just now.

He clear his throat. "Alright, the audience are awaiting the players’ entrance. Let us make haste and get ready."

"I’ll take you on… Ah, that hurts…" Leona rubbed his ears, which got pinch by Ruggie. "It’s not like I’ve already forgiven you, got it…"

"Oh, really?"

"But, I don’t know why…I just thought that I don’t want to see you making that helpless face again. That haughty attitude and smug grin of yours suit you better! Just like this–! Laugh with Me~!" Leona is now under Ruggie's unique magic and Leona mimicking Ruggie, who is smiling.

"Ow…! Bashtard—Ruffie…!"

"Shishishi! I’fe alwaysh vanted to do dish to ya."

"What are you guys doing?...Heh." Jack smile and that got Quiinn bleeding.

She laughed at their behaviour to one another as the boys blushed when she laughed. "Y'all are so cute~"

'No! You are!' They said to themselves with a blush.

"Especially Jack when he smiled."

"I-I didn’t!" He denied with a blush. "You guys really helped me out a lot. Thanks to you, I can fight with my all now.You guys really helped me out a lot. Thanks to you, I can fight with my all now."

"We are enemies on the field from here on. We won’t go easy on you." Riddle walk closer to Quiinn and pat her shoulder.

"I wouldn’t have it any other way!"

Some of the students left and head to the stadium and some of them stay.

"Hey, Headmaster! We caught the culprit like you asked! We’ll be able to participate like you promised, right?!" Grim said with excitement.

"Eh? Ah, ah~~~~ Did I promise you that? I got too caught up that I ended up announcing for the tournament to begin already." Crowley nervously look away from Quiinn disappointed gaze.

"EH!? You’re too mean! That’s a scam!
Liar, liar pants on fire! Grr…" Grim was about to cry and Quiinn quickly hug him and patting him. "There there. How could you do this to ma son, Crowley!" Grim is ready to burn him alive.