ARTHUR MILLER-JONES.

Start from the beginning

JC definitely did not see this coming in a million years. To think that his body was loving what the younger boy was doing, added to the thrill of it all.

Arthur broke the kiss but without leaving a warning JC hadn't thought he would hear. Ever.

"Stay." 

It was spoken without stutter, it held order and JC obeyed without questioning. He left his hand still against the glass as the boy pushed him against the seats. Until now, JC hadn't known his car was capable enough to accommodate a moment like this. 

Arthur began kissing him from the lips downwards. Planting kisses on his neck and the chest, he made his way down to the abs. He kissed his pecs and licked his nipples. Making his way down JC's toned bare chest. JC hissed when he reached his briefs. He kissed his excited organ through the briefs and this sent JC over the edge but he restrained from removing his hands still pushed up against the glass but he had to speak. He needed more. They needed more space and since they were just a few drives away from his house, he might as well.

"Let's get us home, baby, please."

Arthur didn't argue, he simply got up and left the back seat, shutting the door behind and leaving JC lying there, he got into the driver's side and in no time, turned the car around, and drove off at a speed chase. 

It wasn't very easy driving with a raging hardon and more so knowing what would happen once they get to their destination.

It was tortuous while it lasted but soon he was pulling into the driveway and getting out of the car. JC regained enough of his disorganized brain to get out and chase after the boy. Instead of his own house, Arthur had brought them to his own. He unlocked and got into the living room but JC was shoving him up against the way before he got any farther away from him. 

They kissed with a feverish need, hands roaming everywhere and JC took him into his arms, carrying him into the bedroom. He has been here once, he could still remember where the bedroom was so he made straight for it. Arthur continued kissing and licking his chest while he climbed the staircase. Once in the room, Arthur jumped down and into the bed and lay there, extending his inviting arms for a hug.

 "You are something," JC said with a smile before getting on top of him. They hugged for a while then Arthur figured he's had enough, he maneuvered them until JC was on the bed and he was on top of him. Arthur admired the man's build. Lying on top of him, supporting his body with his hands on either side of his head, he brushed his chest against his, while kissing him. JC shivered with the skin contact and groaned during the kiss. Arthur could sense the surging excitement in his orgasmic shivers while his was evident in his obvious hard bulge. 

JC worked his hands to his briefs, putting his hands in Arthur's briefs, he gently slid his hand against the hard and leaking organ. Arthur moaned as his fingers moved over the sensitive tip sending shivers throughout his body. He got out of his boxers, throwing the soft material on the floor. With a swift motion, he pulled JC's briefs off him and it joined his on the floor.

JC lay beneath the younger man in all his glory. Arthur had never seen a more gorgeous older man and his love for him grew even more. He heard tales of the man, some spoke ill of him while others praised him. It doesn't matter though as none of that would keep him away from the man. He loves him more with each bad word that spoke about him. He will stay by him and together they both will build something worth the envy of many. 

He has no doubt in his mind about that. 

With that thought in mind, he slid his hand under him pushing JC against him. He moaned as their organs brushed against each other. Arthur nibbled on his ears while pinching his nipples making him moan and cling to him. It's been a while since JC had this intimate moment with anyone and Arthur, well, JC would be his second.