"Sup,"

"Um, I-ah...," his voice broke, he couldn't remember what had actually brought him over.

Curse that mark.

Levon smiled, "He's in our room. He is on room arrest until the party is all set." Keller smiled when Levon winked at him.

"You should stop winking, it gives your surprises away." Keller clasped his shoulder and walked away while the boy frowned cutely at the departing boy.

"He is right, I'm sure he knows what you planned on doing today," Daniels told him and his frown deepened.

"Not you too." He whined and they laughed.

"Back to work, lazy bums." Mark ushered them back to work and as they went back to moving furniture they couldn't help the smiles on their faces as Mark went on to complain. "Surrounded by two lazy men... could life get any less cruel..." the rest of his words smothered as he got farther away from them.

********

Once in the room, Dylon sat up in bed to meet Keller by the door, he didn't need to ask before he knew something had happened the night before.

"I don't want to talk about it." He waved Dylon off before the boy even uttered a word.

Dylon chuckled, "that is an ugly shirt." He pointed out and Keller groaned. "Hiding something?" Subconsciously, Keller's left hand went straight for the side of the neck with the mark and he rubbed on it hissing a little from the friction.

"I'm in trouble." He whispered and sat on the sofa by the side of the bed.

"Good trouble or bad?" Dylon asked, smoothing disheveled hair.

"Owen trouble." He muttered.

"Where is he?"

"No idea, I think he left last night after he-he--" the boy blushed hard and stopped speaking altogether.

"You need me to give some ass-whooping?"

"No, he made me so happy, I never experienced such intense pleasure mixed with fear like that in my entire life and all I can think about now is him."

"He's imprinted himself into you, that is good trouble then." Dylon laughed when Keller flipped him off. "I'm happy you're happy, my friend."

"Thanks, buddy."

"Couldn't stop thinking about Dalton last night."

"Me neither."

"We need to find him, see what's troubling him."

"He doesn't trust us enough," Keller stated. "If he did, then he should have come to us with whatever it was."

"If there is one thing he lacks, it's the ability to speak his mind, but he is definitely good at advising everyone else about their problems, making them feel good about themselves but his worries, he carries all alone," Dylon reminded and Keller agreed with a nod of his head. His phone beeped with a message and he pushed one hand into his pocket to retrieve the device.

It was from Keller, telling him to come and grab a few things from the supermarket but what that message left out was a warning that Owen was going to be driving.

********

The short drive to the supermarket lasted forever, every moment ticking by in frustrated torment. Keller stewed with agitation and embarrassment. Owen only said one word to him when he met him out front by his car and they hadn't said another word to each other since. His entire body ached, the turtleneck he wore rubbed against the bruise on his neck and the chastity device tugged around his dick in a way that made it impossible to ignore. It seemed to take eons but finally, they made it and he was running out of the car and dashing into the store.

Owen laughed, following behind closely till he disappeared into the store first and a knowing smile curved across his lips as he noted the slight limp.

He got him right where he wanted him.

Keller nearly ran the rest of the way into the restroom. Stuck in a fifteen minutes car ride with the source of his agony and pleasure wasn't very easy as it brought back memories from the night before, it was too much. Once he entered a stall, he shut the toilet door and unzipped his pants. A whimper escaped him as his fingers brushed his confined cock. The device was tight against his flesh, the metal cold against his balls and penis. It had been a steady source of agony since he woke up.

His fingers brushed the exposed flesh, expression full of somewhat morbid curiosity. He winced as his cock reacted by pressing against its cage. His tongue flicked out and licked across his lips. Another stroke sent his whole body shuddering.

He hardly had time to fully explore the thing that bound his penis. Party starts in a few hours and he needed to get the things he was asked to get and hurry back. Once he returned to the store, he sought the aisle he needed and waddled towards that direction, doing all in his power not to look around for Owen. He just didn't know what he would do with himself if he saw him standing afar off or behind him. Watching him with those dark hungry eyes.

Focusing completely on the task at hand, he even managed to take his mind off of his cock to pick out wine and drop them into the cart. Though that distraction didn't last long; Owen had gotten closer to him, just standing in front of him, he gave him a look, dark eyes roving over his body in a way that had Keller's penis fighting against the restraints. He closed his eyes, thinking of anything un-sexual to tame himself.

He really was in trouble.

*******************

Another one up, guys, enjoy.

Love, Alpha.