Tears fell off Taehyung's eyes. V had tried to control Taehyung many times, but he never went this far that he started hurting him like this. 'Jungkook would never like it. ' Taehyung said, with teary eyes, trying to convince the wolf.

'You don't know anything, so shut up!' V growled. He was getting impatient to reach the battlefield. 'Take off that locket!' V said, gritting his teeth, leaving the True moon no choice but to follow the order. With teary eyes, he held the locket and untied it.

As soon as the locket got removed, V quickly took over his human side, eyes glowing furiously blue. 'If mate wouldn't be in danger, I would have never done it. ' V said and went out of the room.

In the hall, he saw everyone sitting in the couches with an unreadable expression. All of them were worried about their mates. V was about to leave the packhouse, but Jin stopped him. "Where are you going?" Jin asked.

"To my mate. And where?" V replied as if it was the most normal thing in the world.

Jin was taken aback by what he heard, and he looked at the omega's neck and saw the locket missing. "You're not going anywhere. And why the hell you removed your locket? " Jin glared, but V kept an emotionless face to the older.

"I don't have time to explain anything to you. That human already took a lot of my time, but not anymore. " V said, and Krystal looked at the omega in astonishment. Since she met Taehyung, she had always seen a shy, innocent personality, but never this.

"That place is dangerous. You can't go alone there. " Jin said.

"Yeah, so that I can leave my mate in between those True Bloods. " V said, anger was slowly building in him, as he remembered how his parents got killed, and now his mate was in the same situation.

Jin was surprised about how V came to know about it. They all had made sure that it remained between them. "How do you-"

"I thought you know me, brother. " V answered. "I don't have time to waste. "

"It is still dangerous out there. You can't go like this. Let Jungkook handle it. " Jin said, and he got a cold glare from V.

"I'll see how you stop me, brother. If you came in between, I wouldn't forgive you either. " V said before running out of the packhouse, leaving a horrified Jin behind. That promise, which Jin made years ago, he never assumed that day would come this quickly, or maybe he was scared to face this day.

"Hyung. " Jimin caressed the older's back. "If he wants to do it, then let him. " Hye Bin patted the alpha's back, who buried his face in his palms, scared of what would happen.

"It's not that easy, Jimin. " Jin said. "I don't know what I would do if something happened to him. "Both Hye Bin and Jimin started to comfort him while Krystal sat there bewildered, not understanding what others were talking about but tried not to meddle in their matters.

------

When V reached the battlefield, he looked at the dead bodies scattered around while many wolves were still fighting. V spotted his hyungs on one side, skillfully killing every wolf that tried to come closer to his mate. His blood boiled seeing three True Bloods surrounding his mate and Hyung Sik.

Till this time, their bodies got drenched in blood, sweat, and bruises. There were many bruises on their bodies but, still, wasn't ready to back down. Maybe that was the only thing V liked about True Bloods that they never gave up.

V was watching it from afar. He wanted to go and help them, but he knew that Jungkook might order him to stay away, and then he wouldn't have any option but to go back. Taehyung, on the other hand, was on the verge of passing out by looking at the terrifying scene in front of him. He was never the type of wolf who liked fighting.

Taehyung shut himself down, hoping that when he would open his eyes, everything would be over. This destruction would be over, and everything will come back to normal.

V hid on the top of the tree from where he got the best view of the field, including his tired mate. He just sat there, examining the field and noticing the movements of the wolves and their fights. That's when he saw something which he didn't expect at all, and it made him growl lowly.

------

Jungkook and Hyung Sik had been fighting for hours, which had made both of them drained. Jungkook couldn't understand why the wolves in front of him, aren't getting tired at all.

The three True Blood kept on attacking them, and the rouge wolves were not even decreasing. He knows that all his hyungs are also pretty exhausted like them. He was hoping that none of them had any serious injury.

Jungkook breathed heavily after successfully throwing off the True Blood. His body had also got covered in bruises. Some of them were bleeding while some weren't. Jungkook let out a tired sigh when he threw off the True Blood, who again tried to attack them. This time Jungkook also fell on the ground, panting heavily, as he tried to catch his breath. 'Why don't they get tired?' Jungkook thought.

He tried to get back on his feet and somehow managed to with shivering legs. A True Blood came from behind and attacked Jungkook's neck, catching him off guard. Jungkook trembled in his place and let out a groan because of the pain when the True Blood dipped his fangs in Jungkook's back. 

Hyung Sik, who was equally as tired as Jungkook, saw one True Blood on the verge of killing his son. To save him, Hyung Sik rushed towards Jungkook, but till then, one another True Blood came and pinned him down.

Namjoon saw that Jungkook was in trouble. He quickly indicated to others to help them, but the third True blood stopped them in their ways. He jumped in front of Namjoon to prevent him from moving further and threw him off like a ball to the other side, but Hoseok caught Namjoon before he could get hurt.

They heard a painful growl and turned their heads to saw blood oozing out of Jungkook's body, the same with Hyung Sik. Both of them pinned on the ground, with True Blood over them, ready to rip off their heads.

All of them were looking at the True Blood with wide eyes, trembling inside. None of them knew what to do. They were nothing in front of those True Blood.

The True Blood fixed his gaze and was about to bite off Jungkook's head when another wolf jumped on the True Blood, throwing him off a meter away. The other two looked at the wolf in front of them, and their eyes went wide when they saw who did that.

There was a sudden silence in the field, as no one could believe in their eyes. Jungkook looked up, and it was like his heart almost stopped beating.

___________________________

Just finished writing it. Next update will be on Tuesday.

Since today is Namjoon's birthday, so I had made a drawing. Well I tried :,-)

Now I'm embarrassed

Now I'm embarrassed.

Anyways have a nice day ahead cupcakes!