"But isn't it's too early? " Jungkook said with a pout.

"Well, we are sorry that not everyone is a True Blood like you. " Jimin replied sarcastically, making Jin chuckle at him.

"We can divide. Any two of us can search for the food. " Jin replied, making everyone agree on it.

"I'll go in search of food. " Hoseok said and got out of the water.

"Take Taehyung with you. He can tell you which are eatable. " Jin said, glancing over to the omega, who nodded and came out of the water. Jungkook frowned, not wanting Taehyung to go, but got a link from the oldest.

'It's alright. Taehyung can sense which fruits are eatable, which are not. He would be a great help even in searching as the forest would help. ' Jungkook was still doubtful, but since it was Jin who was saying it, so he let it pass and replied with a slight nod.

'Keep an eye on him!' Jungkook linked Hoseok, and the male looked towards him. 'Make sure he won't get out of your sight. ' Hoseok gulped at the cold tone of the younger but nodded with a small smile.

"Shall we go? " Hoseok asked, and Taehyung nodded with a smile, and both of them went towards the forest. All the way, it was Taehyung who was smiling while Hoseok was scaring at how deep they had come.

"Hyung, we should go there. " Taehyung said, pointing at the road filled with tall trees and bushes.

"Are you sure?" Hoseok asked, and Taehyung nodded with a smile. "There would be so many fruits here. " Hoseok was surprised at the confidence of the omega but didn't say anything and followed the omega silently. At first, the alpha was about to ask to return, but then he saw trees filled with different kinds of fruits.

"How did you know about this place? " Hoseok asked, amazed by so many fruits around.

"Perks of Being a True moon. " Taehyung replied with a smug smile on his face and gently caressed the tree. The fruits on the tree started falling, all around Taehyung. "Collect them, Hyung. " Taehyung said, and Hoseok quickly grabbed them from the floor, putting them inside his bag.

Once they collected everything they needed, they both went towards the waterfall. When Taehyung and Hoseok reached, they saw everyone was already out of the water, dressed in rather casual clothes.

Jungkook had smelt Taehyung was near, so he quickly took out some clothes for omega to change because omega went to the forest in wet clothes. Jin saw Hoseok coming, so he went towards them, picking up the bag from him, and patted Taehyung's head.

"Welcome back! " Krystal said with an evident smile on her face.

"Tae, change your clothes. They are all wet. " Jungkook said, giving Taehyung a few clothes, which he had picked out. "Alright, thanks. " Taehyung answered and ran towards the other side.

Jin prepared the fruit salad and served it for everyone to eat. Jungkook looked back and forth, waiting for Taehyung to come when he felt a sudden mindlink to him. Jungkook tried to reply to it, but it was way too far to reach. He tried to contact the link again, but it was gone.

Taehyung patted Jungkook's back, making him blink his eyes a few times, before looking around. "What's wrong? Why aren't you eating? " Taehyung asked, extending the fruit salad to the True blood.

"Nothing. Just felt like someone tried to contact me through the link. " Jungkook said.

"Maybe it might be a mistake. You can get a link back if someone wants to contact you. " Taehyung said, and Jungkook nodded, thinking he might be hallucinating.