Trip to waterfall!

Start from the beginning

"Good morning, Jungkook. " Jin greeted as he saw younger messing with his hair and sitting on one of the chairs near the fireplace. "Did you sleep well?"

"Good Morning, Hyung. " Jungkook replied with a raspy voice. "I do. What about you, Hyung? "

"I do too. " Jin said and handed over a water glass to the True blood, to which the younger replied, with a simple "Thank you!"

They saw Jimin and Hoseok coming out of their tents, yawning and leaning on each other. "Morning!" Jimin said, and Jungkook looked at him with bloody red eyes, making the two mates shiver at it.

"How many fucking times should I tell you to keep your voice low?" Jungkook growled but still low enough for only two of them to hear.

"Relax, Bestie. Your mate isn't awake. " Joshua said, patting the True blood's back. Jungkook huffed annoyingly before turning his attention again to the glass of water.

"I will need some of your help to cook breakfast. " Jin said, picking out the fruits and vegetables from the bag.

"I'll help! " Jimin and Hoseok said in unison and ran towards the older alpha. Jimin started peeling the vegetables while hoseok would chop them.

"Let's wake up others too. " Joshua said, ruffling Jungkook's hair and ran towards the tent after successfully making the True blood angry.

With a sigh, Jungkook went towards his tent and saw Taehyung already awake. "Morning, petal. " Jungkook whispered, closing the zip of the tent.

"Morning. " Taehyung replied in a deep raspy voice, almost making the True blood hard over it. "What happened? " Taehyung said, glancing over to the older, who was still busy staring at the omega.

"N-nothing. I was here to wake you up. " Jungkook replied, hiding his perverted thoughts. 'Fuck you, stupid wolf. ' Jungkook said.

'No, fuck our mate! ' JK replied with a smirk, and Jungkook had to kick that horny ass out of his mind, or who knows, he might even do it.

"Shall we go outside, or would you stay a little bit longer?" Jungkook asked.

"I'll come out. " Taehyung said and went towards the zip. Once they both came out, Taehyung closed his eyes due to sudden brightness.

Yerin was standing a bit far, and as soon as she saw Jungkook, she went towards him with a smile. "Yerin, can you please come here and help me?" Krystal called out with a smile, making the other alpha-girl mentally fume in anger.

"Sure!" Yerin replied and went towards Krystal.

'Nice job, babe. ' Joshua linked Krystal, and the girl replied with a smirk on her face. Last night, after going into their tent, Joshua told Krystal about what happened between Taehyung and Jungkook because of Yerin and doubted that maybe that's why Taehyung didn't join them after dinner and came back late. So they both decided to keep the girl away from the two mates because True blood is too dumb to understand, and the younger don't want to point it out.

Soon Jin completed the cooking with the help of Hoseok and Jimin. He went towards the table to serve the food. "C'mon, guys! It's time to eat. " Jin yelled, gaining everyone's attention.

Krystal kept Yerin busy with her for random things while Joshua made others sit. He made sure that Yerin would not sit near the two mates. When Jungkook sat, he made Jimin sat next to him and knew clearly that Hoseok and Yoongi wouldn't leave the beta.

When Taehyung came, Joshua guided him to sit next to Jungkook and made Jin sit next to Taehyung.

'Ready, babe. ' Joshua linked Krystal, who smiled in victory. 'Coming. ' She linked back and grabbed Yerin's hand to take her to the fireplace.