"Stop yapping, you idiots." Leona blushed slightly. "We’ll be disqualified from playing in the tournament if you get in a fight. Do you want that to happen?" He narrowed his eyes at them.

"Are you saying we should let such tasty prey go, sir?!"

"No one said anything like that. Let’s treat them to some Magical Shift then." Leona said as Ruggie smile.

"With Magift?" One of the students asked, feeling slightly confused.

"Using magic all we want during a practice match isn’t against the rules." Ruggie nodded at Leona's word. "Shishishishishi~ You’re such a bully, Leona-san~ These wimps won’t last one game, y’know?"

"Wow, your laugh is like a spray bottle sound but it's cute." Quiinn commented and laugh as Ruggie, once again, blushed. 'She said my laugh was cute! Never in my life I thought someone would say that!'

"We won’t back down after hearing that, yanno!" Grim said to them.

Deuce sighed. "It looks like we can’t go back if we refuse."

"Alright, let’s settle this, then. Cater-senpai, Quiinn, don’t forget to watch us, got it~" Ace Trying to impress his senior and Quiinn. Lols.

"Eh, for real~ You leave me no choice~
Watch from somewhere safe, Quiinney. Tell us if the other team’s about to do something strange~" Man, they're so carefree.

One of the students stop them. "Wait, why didn't she join?"

"Well, fyi, I am wearing A GODDAMN SKIRT DIPSHIT!!" She pointed at her skirt and give a middle finger which surprises them minus Deuce since she done it once.

Actually, she's just lazy. I mean, she wear shorts underneath so yeah.

🔹

[Savanaclaw Dorm - Magift Stadium]

Throughout the whole game, Quiinn just sat at her spot and yawn as it was boring to watch them

They all lost in the end.

"No way… We couldn’t even score a point…" Ace said in between his panting.

"What an impenetrable formation…" Deuce wiped his sweat away.

Cater sighed. "Leona-kun’s always been a formidable player. We can’t win against him with these members…"

"Hey, what’s wrong? Already giving up?"