Chapter 23

I packed my things into the boxes, taping them and carrying them downstairs.

Mikey,Frank,Ray, and me were all loading the boxes on to the truck. There were 2 men carrying my furniture as well.

We finished loading everything into the truck and I have Mikey a hug.

"I'm gonna miss you, but I'm happy for you. " Mikey wiped a tear away from his face.

"It's okay I'll come hang out all the time. I love you."

Mikey kissed my forhead and patted my back.

I walked over to Franks car, and we drove away. The trucked followed behind us. It was happening.

I was moving in with Frank, nothing could make this day better.

We Got to franks house and now, had to help unpack everything.
___________________________

The truck people left, and me and Frank had boxes stacked inside the house near the front door.

Frank grabbed my hand and pulled me up to the bedroom.

He pushed me into the bed and lay on top of me. Hovering over me.

"God I'm so happy." He breathed into my neck as he stared leaving kisses down my neck.

I moaned and bit my lip as Frank pulled my shirt off along with his. Are naked chests carefully glide together as he kisses me.

His hands pulled on the waistband of my pants, and he pulled them off throwing them aside.

He took his own off and trailed his way down my body with his Mouth.

His hand pulled my boxers down and he took me into his mouth.

"Ohhh f-uck Frank!" I let out as I moved my body around squirming.

He finished and came back up to my mouth. Our Tounges danced together and his hands trailed up and down my chest.

He brushed his hand trough my hair.

"Fuck Gerard I Love you." He said as he slid his own boxers off.

He grind against me, letting me moan as loud as I wanted.

He turned me around but I stopped him, sitting up.

"Let me" I said putting him on his hands and knees.

I pushed myself into him, moving my body perfectly in sink with Franks. Frank let out a yelp and moaned.

"Fuckfuckfuck" Frank whispered. His hands giving out.

He was sweaty and hot. I knew he was close.

Frank moaned again one last time before collapsing beneath me.

I crawled to his side and wrapped my arms around him. I tucked my head into his shoulder.

He turned his head to me, panting.

"Gerard...." he was out of breath.

I leaned in and kissed him. His tattooed arms wrapped around me.

It was still noon, but the bed and franks arms made me want to go to sleep all day. The way his arms felt around me was crazy.

It was perfect. He was Perfect. I wonder how he even likes me, I am such a fuck up. He is a perfect little guy that just... ugh.

I knew one thing for sure. I never wanted to leave his arms. Ever.
___
(Later that night)

I walked over to the couch, plopping myself down. I turned on the TV, flipping through the channels.

Finding something actually good to watch these days was as rare as a polka dot elephant.

All of it was garbage, 'who likes who' 'who did that' 'who wore that' all just drama.

I didn't care about any of it. Not one bit. In 20 years who is going to care about Miley Cyrus or Selena Gomez or any of that bullshit.

They were just some shitty Pop whores anyway.

"Hey babe" Frank walked into the room with a soda in his hand.

He sat on the couch, cracking the soda open.

I smiled at him and continued flicking through the shows. I stopped on one particular one though.

It was in black in white, a soap opera. These things were always to cheesy, and my caught my interest.

On the screen a girl walks down the stairs, a long dress on and heals.

Her hair was pulled in the top of her head in curls. An angel voice left her mouth as she called for somebody named "Duke".

Who I assumed was duke, cane to the bottom of the stairs, then waiting for her to come down and take her hand.

Duke was dressed In a suit, his hair slicked back.

The couple walked out the door, and it cut to them in the restaurant.

Duke handed a woman a rose. The woman marveled and put her hand over her mouth. Duke, with the other hand, held out a ring to Her.

She dramatically put her hand on her Forehead and fainted. Falling over in the small booth they were sitting in.

Then it was rudely interrupted by a commercial for... toothpaste?

I turned to Frank, wondering if he had just watched that. But he was looking down at his phone, scrolling through the pictures of his Instagram.

"Hey Gerard, lets go somewhere Tomorrow." I nodded a quick okay and got up to get myself a soda.
___________________________

This booooooooooook. Today was the 22 of March. Rip MCR. <3 #thankyoumychemcialromance was trending worldwide today! Also New Sleeping with Sirens album. So yeah. Okay I'm gonna go to bed because Tomarrow is Monday and It's 11pm.Oops. Goodnight.

-Emily xxx (ps. 2 years without MCR is like 2 years without water.)