Chapter 11

I REALLY RECOMMEND LISTENING TO THIS SONG WHILE YOUR READING IT OR BEFORE YOU READ IT. IT WILL MAKE IT 100% CUTER
________________________

He pulled out of the kiss and looked at me.

I grinned like an idiot.

"How did you know I wanted you to do that." I said smiling at him. My arms and legs were wrapped around him.

We were still awkwardly in the water.

"I didn't" Frank said. I blushed really hard and pecked him on the lips again.

"Gerard, will you be my boyfriend?" He whispered to me, I could feel his breath sweep across my lips.

My heart almost beat out of my chest. God I loved him.

"Of course Frank." I said and I burried my head into his neck. We stayed that way for a moment, till Frank noticed I was shivering.

"Gerard, your shivering, lets go inside." He grabbed my hand and I unwrapped myself from him.

He lead me out of the water into his kitchen, which Is were the backyard is connected to.

He Grabbed a towel from a rack of towels they had by the door and wrapped it around me.

"I have no clothes to wear." I said frowning snuggling closer to him.

"Yes you do, Mikey brought some over earlier. He already knew I was going to do this." he smirked.

That's why Mikey talked to me about Frank Earlier, he knew the whole time!

"You too are crazy." I said Laughing.

"Okay come get changed." he said grabbing my hand and pulling me up the stairs.

He lead me into his bedroom and sat my down on his bed, pulling my shirt off.

He sat down on my lap and pushed me down, so he was Laying on top of me.

He trailed his hand down my chest and kissed my neck.

"Mmm-Frank...what about Rayy." I barely said, enjoying his warm lips on my neck a little too much.

"He isn't here, Hes playing a show Baby." Frank said as his hands trailed around the waistband of my pants.

"God I've waited to call you that sense the day we met."

We were laying on the edge of the bed, so I moved myself up onto his bed properly, and Frank followed.

"Do you want this?" Frank asked me.

I almost moaned out yes but then I remembered. I pulled my arms to my chest and looked at Frank.

"F-Frank, my scars." Frank was still hovering over me, so he flopped down next to me and sit up a little.

"What about them Gee, Im not going to judge you."

I let out a small whimper.

"Lemme see them Gerard.." he said lovingly. I relaxed a little and un burrowed my arms from my chest.

Frank sat next to me and grabbed my arm gently facing my wrist to him.

The red lines and scars across my arm make him frown. He brought his gentle lips too my wrist and started kissing it.

After he felt satisfied he lay back down next to me.

"You want to wait to go further? It's your call Gee." he said smiling at me.

I nodded and wrapped my arms around him.

My pants were still soaked from the pool, but in the moment I didn't care.

I snuggled into his chest and Before I knew it, I was drifting off.
___________________________

Okay I had so many heart attacks during this I don't even know. I hope you listened to the song on the side it made it a hella lot better.